Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GMG, Base Construction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am kingdom,the administrator of Castle in the Sky.

I dont know that S-13 belong to GMG and I want to get the permission.I am a Chinese player,our Chinese hardly join player factions because of our poor English and we are united.I build the base because it will be the home of all Chinese players and produce the equipments for them.We have no bad intention and want peace.So I beg for your permission.You will earn our friends and GMG is welcome.

However, If you still want to destory the base.It will be a war between GMG and all Chinese player.And the war will never end,we will destory all the GMG ships we can find until there are no GMG players.You have your law and we have ours.

I hope you will consider it carefully.
[font=Times New Roman]First post here,If someone try to attack our base, we will get into endless war .:yahoo:
We all hope for peace, isn't it ?

Heaven
Dear Hao.Zhai,

Please understand that at this community your nationality is not important. We are all Discovery Freelancer players and play characters and nations based on the Discovery Freelancer story. There are no English, Scottish, American, Russian, French, Australian, Brazilian or indeed Chinese in this story.

Although many of the factions found in the Discovery Freelancer story are vaguely based on real world countries, play based directly on nations in the real world, including China, is not permitted here. We enforce this rule.

As such your request to build a base has been denied by the Administration Team. Please ask the community for help to develop a story for your group that fits into the existing storyline and factions at this community.

Once you understand better, you may make a new request to the GMG or any other faction to build a base in their territory.

Cannon
Discovery GC Administrator