Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-incoming transmission-
-source: LL-Pennybrooke-
-subject: Access to Nagano-

Warm greetings to whoever may be in charge of handling this; my name is Edwin Pennybrooke, and I operate an independent passenger flight business with my liner.
I transport passengers all around Sirius from various locations, including many Kusarians within Kusari and between Kusari, Liberty and Rheinland.
Now, both the OS&C liner Mackinac and Planet Tomioka in Nagano are popular destinations, and I've flown passengers to and from these locations many times.
However, last time I was in Nagano, I was told by one of your ships that the system was off-limits to non-Samura or OS&C traffic.
Of course, I respect this and haven't made any flights there since, but I was wondering if there is any way to gain permission to transfer passengers to and from Nagano for an independent.
Frankly, I hardly ever see OS&C ships around Kusari, and judging by the high flight prices it doesn't seem like they are meeting the travel demand.

If there is any information you need on me or my ship, I will gladly provide it.

-Respectfully, Edwin Pennybrooke

-end transmission-
-resending previous message-
-re-messaging previous sending-
[Image: marusatop.png]

Konnichiwa Captain Pennybrook,

We've received you message but are not exactly sure what you are on about. The only presence Samura does not welcome in Nagano is either of criminal origin or is flying a mining vessel trying to steal from the local ore deposits belonging to Samura Heavy Industries, which again could be covered by the term 'criminal origin'. And of course any lawful faction not being in good standing with Samura Heavy Industries, though those are few these days.
Should you not be covered by one of the aforementioned groups, you are free to visit the system. Only the Shiojiri Storage Depot is limited to Samura employees and close business partners.

I hope that is bringing some light into the situation. However, if you can, I'd ask you to provide me with the according chatlogs so we can see if it was just a misunderstanding or one of our employees giving you false information and needs to re-read our regulations on the Nagano system.

Signed, Marusa Ryo,
Director of Resource Acquisition

[Image: marusabot.png]
-incoming transmission-
-source: LL-Pennybrooke-
-subject: Access to Nagano-

Thank you heartily for your response, Mr Ryo;

It does seem then that this is all just a misunderstanding; I will be pleased to resume regular passenger flights to Nagano in this case.
I have dug up the conversation I had from my archive, apparently I really was given inaccurate information regarding the system.

Quote:[20.04.2012 10:42:37] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: Greetings Samura!
[20.04.2012 10:42:57] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: Uh... Hello?
[20.04.2012 10:43:09] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: You do know this is a restricted system?
[20.04.2012 10:43:23] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: Erm....no, I didn't, to be honest.
[20.04.2012 10:43:36] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: Hai. Samura and OS&C only.
[20.04.2012 10:43:42] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: I regularly do passenger flights between the OSC liner and Liberty.
[20.04.2012 10:43:47] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: Never had a problem so far.
[20.04.2012 10:44:08] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: Please be aware in the future that your safety here is not guarenteed.
[20.04.2012 10:44:19] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: I understand, thank you for the warning.
[20.04.2012 10:44:34] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: Is there any way to apply for permission to enter this system?
[20.04.2012 10:44:41] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: There are some who habit the system who -really- dislike Outsiders.
[20.04.2012 10:45:07] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: Petitioning to the Samuran High Council on the Forum-net will start the process.
[20.04.2012 10:45:21] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: The Alliance, eh? Yes, they're none to keen on seeing ships like mine.
[20.04.2012 10:45:48] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: Hai. They're certainly not.
[20.04.2012 10:45:53] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: But actually, most of the passengers I bring out here are Samura employees.
[20.04.2012 10:46:14] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: And I so rarely see OSC liners around, it seems there's a shortage of services.
[20.04.2012 10:46:27] LL-Pennybrooke: Edwin: But I'm rambling now. I'll be sure to contact the company.
[20.04.2012 10:46:39] Samura|-Shinjitsu: Kaido: Hai. No problem.

Kind regards and thanks for your time, Edwin Pennybrooke

-end transmission-