Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Silver Reaver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AnjaBeringerTBTop.png]
Let's get to it. I've drawn up some terms for the Reavers to assist in the defense of Gran Canaria, and I hope that you find them acceptable.
Code:
·The Reaver Mercenary Company (The Reavers) will endeavour to keep the residents of Gran Canaria (Gran Canarians)and the system of Omega-49, also known as Canarias, safe from all harm for the duration of this contract.

·The Reavers will not engage other forces engaged in Gran Canaria's defense while in Omega-49, Omega-50, or a 20k radius around the Omega-49 jumphole in Omega-47. These parties include the Black Sails, the Reapers of Sirius, and assorted other individuals and organizations.

·The Reavers will not antagonize the forces of the Coalition, and will recognize that maintenance of peace in the Omega-49 system is of the utmost importance.
If these terms are acceptable to the Reavers, we can begin discussing payment. I hope to hear from you soon.
[Image: Lower.png]
[Image: commslinksilver012.png]

*Rubs her chin*

Good to hear from you. As you probably aware, we already started movin' assets down to Grand Canaria.

*Lights up a cigar and stays silent, while replaying the message*

Your terms are what i expected and well within reason.
You can't have your own troops squabblin'.

*Grins*

Although i do have a request. Lazuli and Malachite are still in one of your jails. Probably still drunk.
Care to spring them out?

With this and that out of the way, let's talk figures and numbers.

Bye bye,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]
On the condition that the next time they come into the bar, they wear women's clothes and don't trash the place again, they're released.
I'll start by offering fifty millions for the duration of this contract, in effect for four days. After that, we'll talk again. Your thoughts?

*Rubs her chin*

I like it.

Ethan always seemed good in my underwear.

You got a deal.

*Looks at the console*

By the way.

You got Whiteall's message?

What the frack is this 'bout?

Bye bye,
Silver.

Not a clue. It isn't gonna be pretty, I can tell you that much for certain.

Uh. Aigh't.

Wire the cash to The.Mercrosis

I'll drop by O-3 and check what's what in the Freeport.

*Straps on a gun and grins at the camera*

Ahhh sweet smell of trouble.

See you around,
Silver.

It's been sent.
[Image: mercrosis.png]
Pleasure to be doing business with you lot. And on a more personal note, please don't kill anyone while there if you don't have to... it is my home. That being said, I'd appreciate hearing whatever you find out over there.
[Image: commslinksilver013.png]

*She is serious at first but a grin appears*

'Lo there, darlin'.

So. Four days are up. And you know what happened..

You want to discuss a new iteration of the contract?

*She smirks*

You know we're good for it.

Silver.