Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Julia Morrow of the IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..::|| Incoming Transmission ||::..

..::|| Sender: Ben Trudwig ||::..

..::|| Location: Freeport 1, Omega 3 ||::..

..::|| Recipient: Julia Morrow ||::..

..::|| Uploading enhanced message ||::..

[Image: fakehv.jpg]

Bue…guten Tag Miss Morrow,

I am a ...messenger...from a mutual friend so to say. I think he wants to stay unknown, so he hired me to bring you what he owes you. He told me you need something to relax and ease some worries about strife and such, i hope it will.

Anyways, you will find your gift in storebox TRU-123 , the code is " Salud ".
"I hope you will find your time to relax from your shifts and maybe think about people who might burn like fire, bould wouldn't hurt a puppy."
Was written on a message card for you, whatever that means...

Adi...ahem..Konichiwa Miss Morrow

Ben Trudwig

..::|| End of Transmission ||::..

The locker contains a neatly packed box with 6 bottles, a small note says "Curiosity killed the cat - this rum will too - if you overdo the Maldava cloud will eat you inside out, if you do it right though, you will feel the freedom of space and the beauty of the nebula. How curious is this cat? TB"

[Image: sdc11520kb.jpg]

It takes one day before Julia finds the time and two friends of hers to accompany her to the place where the storage box is retreived after some searching. She enters the code and stares at the bottles, shaking her head with a big smile. She reads what is written there and shakes her head again, while turning the bottle in her hands: "Crazy. But really cool." She chuckles and ignores the one million questions that the two young woman bombard her with... "I told you, I will not say anything about him!" and despite their pleas and attempts to get anything out of her, she will not give away anything about the mysterious sender.

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Julia Morrow, IMG Transport Captain #11847
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Ben Trudwig
**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: julia.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Greetings, Mr. Trudwig

I am pleased with your message and I would ask you to give TB, the person that we both seem to know a message from me:

"The cat is incredibly curious but also reasonable enough to be at least a little cautious. She will not risk not being able to meet the sender again by killing herself. But she will use the gift to relax herself and to be in a good mood when she meets the sender of the present again. Thank you for your present. JM"

Furthermore, I would like to thank you heartily for delivering the package. It was incredibly exciting to retrieve it and it really counts among the 10 biggest adventures that I have ever had.

Yours sincerely

Julia Morrow

P.S. How do you say: "hello" or "greetings" in Corsair-ish?

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***