Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Office of Admiral Hale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AdamSelene-Top.png]

Admiral Hale:

As I have come to understand, there has been considerable conflict between some of our local residents and the officers of the Liberty Navy. I would first like to apologize for any hostile behavior on their part; however, it should be reminded that the opinions and actions of our own independent residents do not reflect those held by Freeport 14 at large, nor those of the Administrative Council.

With that said, I should like to resolve any issues regarding our own Auriga Outpost. As I've been told, registration of the depot has been long overlooked by the Council. We would therefore like to request either that Auriga be registered under Freeport 14's licensing as a depot asset, or that the otherwise appropriate paperwork for filing a registration request be sent to our lovely secretary. This depot, of course, is used frequently for storing excess produce from our own biodomes, as well as imported goods from the esteemed workers of Liberty.

Finally, I would like to say that we at Freeport 14 certainly welcome our honored guests of the Navy. However, we've found that the large presence in Yukon has more or less led traders to avoid the system. As we, just as any other station, has a need for imports and exports, it would perhaps be in both of our best interests to slim the patrols to more reasonable squads '€“ if for no reason more than economic gain. We do, of course, welcome the Navy into Yukon, and are more than willing to provide fuel and provisions to servicemen that make their way to our humble system.

It is my hope that we can resolve these issues democratically and procedurally. Freeport 14, just as any Freeport, has no quarrels with the upholders of justice of the Houses. I offer my sincere apologizes for any hardship brought upon your men during your brief visit to our system, and we are more than willing to compensate for any harm caused.

Sincerely yours,

Adam Selene
Chairman
Freeport 14 Administrative Council

[Image: AdamSelene-Bottom.png]
Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Adam Selene;

Having checked on the status of your base recently, did you decide to deconstruct it? Otherwise I would've given you the normal spiel about how the Liberty Navy has decided not to fulfill the mandate given to us by the government regarding bases in respect to the possible revenue that they could generate in taxes once the relevant legislation gets written into law.

If Auriga outpost has in fact been abandoned or otherwise no longer exists, then the zoning legislation that we will be enforcing soon will not be relevant to you.

Transmission Terminated