Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Independent News Network Bulletin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: dxlpZ.jpg]

Konnichiwa. This is Meiko Kaji with the Kusari Independent News Network.

Breaking news, two days ago the owner of Kishiro Technologies, Togo Heihachiro died of an incurable disease. It was said the past four months since the new government seized power took a toll on the retired Naval Forces admiral, as the disease progressed rapidly leaving doctors baffled. He died with his family by his side, here now we have his son Hirohito making a statement.

"My father's legacy will not bring shame to my family, ever since the Emperor was deemd a criminal, he has had nothing but trouble. My father, Togo-sama, was a loyal Son of Kusari, and died as one. He will not be remembered as a man who bowed to anyone except the one man who was deemed worthy of it. His last words stand as a testament to us all. 'Like a flower, once beautiful, wilts. Such is a sunflower without the rays of light to guide it through the night.' I will never forget what he did for Kusari...our Kusari. After his death, the company turned into turmoil. Share holders, the men who counted the credits. All vying for power. I would not disgrace my family's name to continue with that mischief and weakness. I left Kishiro not long after my father passed away."

This news has saddened a nation, Togo was buried with full military honors at his farmhouse on the outskirts of his home city on Honshu. Signing off to your standard broadcasting, this is Meiko Kaji.

Kusari Independent News Network
Message fades, returning to normal broadcasting