Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A request to the Bretonian Authorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 909718Maquischar.jpg]

[color=#000000]ID CONFIRMED : Corentin Chasnial, member of the council of the Maquis
[font=Courier New][color=#000000]ENCRYPTION
: MEDIUM

[color=#000000]SUBJECT : Regarding the presence of Maquisards in Bretonian space

Madame, Monsieur,

My name is Corentin Chasnial, of the Maquis command structure and in charge of the diplomacy with Sirian authorities.

My group has been actively working with the Council to achieve the Liberation of the Gallic people. Although our views differ from time to time, we have the same goals and remain in close partnership.

These are difficult times. We've seen the Royal Navy burn its way out of Gallia through our defences, and on to Bretonian territory, already hurt by a terrible conflict.

That is why we offer our help against the Navy horde. There is not much we can do in Gallia at the moment, as we're cut from our inside bases and the borders are getting increasingly fortified.

On behalf of the Maquis, I humbly request the right of passage in Bretonia for all Maquisards, in scrupulous respect of every Bretonian law. The Maquis does not field warships, that is not our trade. But if we were granted the permission to fly in your space, then we would at last be useful again, not only to our people, but also to yours, by relieving you of some pressure imposed by the Gallic presence.

We offer you to work together and fight side by side against our mutual enemy. You've seen its ferocity ; you've seen Kusari chicken out before its might. We know that enemy well. We want to assist the courageous Bretonians in resisting this foe, to the best of our capabilities. And this starts with mutual trust.

I look forward to your answer and thank you in advance.
**** Establishing Communication Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

Encryption: high

Hail, Mr. Chasnial.

Bretonia has reviewed your request.
Well well. I am glad, to hear about another part of gallics in the north, that don't support the Royal Navy. Which means, that we share an enemy. So far goes my interpretation of the topic.
My enemies enemy is my friend. Speaking a diplomatic way, it's a little more difficult. Since I really need you to be familiar with all the laws of our glorious kingdom, and... well, my dear sir.

For everything you can offer to us, in form of assistance towards the threat of the almighty frogs army (please, forgive me if I stepped on your toes, too... but we have a common picture of our enemy. Of which you seem to be excluded) We have to ask you for a little favour, in addition to what you already offered.

We are in need of Cryocubes. Since you are of gallic origin, I am pretty sure you are quite more able to get those than we are. But we can need them, too. I'd ask for a shipment of 5.000 cryocubes to Kins Cross station every 2 weeks. Yes, you will be allowed to dock there, as far as we know the transponder codes of your ships. Don't ask further, I just ask for you to do this. As long as you do, you will be granted access to bretonia, excluding it's top secret systems.

This offer has been reviewed by the minister of defense, Sir James Ralston. So consider it as the first and final offer our glorious kingdom has to give.

I am awaiting your answer,

With all due respect, and in everlasting faith of her majesty

Sir Finlay O'Dukes, Lord Hamilton
Fleet Admiral
Admiralty Headquarters, Battleship Harlow, Salisbury system

[Image: hamilton1e.jpg]

* End of Transmission *
** Disconnecting **
*** Disengaging Comm Link ***

**** Signal Lost ****
#Incoming transmission#

[Image: x_bd59cd5b.jpg]

ID: Klara Fabento
Priority: High

Bonjour,
I couldn't find Corentin Chasnial in office therefore I will answer.

At all our situation we agree on these conditions. Thus I personally think to make the union between us.

We will try to destroy as much as possible ships of GRN at you on borders.

Now my envoys on New London planet also will look forward to hearing from you here, for contract signing.
[font=Impact]Klara Fabento

#End transmission#