Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]

To Order High Command;

As ordered, we are sweeping the near-zone of Mu for possible alien signatures for the last 72 hours. So far, we were unable to find any
solid trace of activity in Mu, Minor, Zeta, 100 and Delta.

However, Omicron 92 is another case. On two different occassions, we confirmed a similar energy signature that of aliens in the area but unable to locate
the source due to inoperable radar and sensors in 92's cloud.

What is alarming though, is the signature suggested a single craft, rather than a moving fleet formation. Based on our knowledge of their energy signatures
and with my twenty years field experience, I can say that the radar shadow we catched was of a new craft we have never encountered before.
I sent all squadrons out to locate the source of the signal but none of them were successful in getting a visual or radar confirmation of the alien craft.
To our luck, the lair in 92 is still inactive and the source of the readings were not stationary. A single flight pattern reading also
strenghtens the idea of a one big capital class ship wandering around in Omicrons. So far, there is little more to add. We will continue our sweeps
in a hope to see the source of these readings.

As a precaution, I advise to increase the alert status of the fleet to Defcon 1 until further notice, and increase the number of patrols
and scout wings as much as we can.

Damodred out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]This is Taweret.

I am assigning the 504th scout squadron to the Immortal temporarily. They are a veteran unit, and
you are to assign them full-time into locating this nomad anomaly. Further units cannot be assigned at
this time, but I believe that they can get the job done. An anomaly of that size is not impossible to
track.

Additionally, you are to assign Rand Seith as temporary command of the squadron.

And until there is more concrete evidence on the nature of the threat, your advice is...noted.

Taweret out.

Taweret;

*a small hint of sarcasm could be heard in Moiraine's voice* Order's confirmed. I am dead sure that a Nomad
signature of that size could be seen and tamed forehand, like it happened in recent history.

We will continue our search efforts until further notice.

Damodred out.