Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Kusari Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, I am Judge Troy Cutter, It saddens me to bring this to your attention, but I feel it must be done so. I have evidence that one of your officers is corrupt. As I was passing through your systems, I was stopped. At first it appeared to be a routine traffic stop, so I complied to his demand to stop. Then it took a different turn. He demanded one million credits as a fine. Not for contriband, or illegal actions, it was for something I have never even known to be a law, anywhere. My light setup. When asked to speak to his superior officer, he sent out a distress beacon saying I opened fire, then engaged me. After escaping with my life, though my 25 million credit thruster being shot off, I stopped running and awaited other members of the KSP, hoping to clear my name. To no avail. When I stated that I had evidence, I was told it was doctored. The officer in question even went a step further to say I hated Kusari. I am appalled by these actions and demand that this officer issue a public apology, while under investigation for his actions. The evidence will follow this transmssion. Thank you for your time and I hope to see this put behind us.

Evidence #1 http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p574/T...11/screen31.jpg

Evidence #2 http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p574/T...11/screen32.jpg

Evidence #3 http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p574/T...11/screen34.jpg

Evidence #4 http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p574/T...11/screen33.jpg

Evidence #5 http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p574/T...11/screen35.jpg
Addendum from Keibu Tamotsu Katou:

In the issue in question, on Cutter-san's side, he has forgotten to mention his engagement of a Kusari State Police officer, to which he admitted. This is a violation of section 2-3 of the Kusari Legal Codex. As well, his repeated accusations, and statements served to insult two separate members of the Kusari State Police, Myself, as well as Kira Yoshinaka, the pilot of the "Dekotora" in question. A further two violations, which I witnessed, with the possibility of more, of Section 2-1 of the Kusari Legal Codex.

On Yoshinaka's side, I must admit that it seems he followed improper procedure on the beginning of his pursuit. I was not in the general vicinity, until the stopped vessel "Judge-Cutter" was brought to a halt within the Saiun cloud. I'll add, that at that point, a total of Three state police officers were involved in the chase, and I was only called in when he was brought to a complete halt. Technically, Yoshinaka-san was supposed to advise me of the situation, as soon as a firefight broke out. He did not report this, which is not illegal, but because of the risk involved to the officer, unrecommended. Due to this, for the beginning of this issue, we have only each pilot's word.

As an explanation of my tone, towards Mr Cutter;

I am unsure of the events before my arrival, however, the very first message I received was a hostile accusation against Yoshinaka-san, stating that he was lying. This, added to the admission that Mr Cutter had indeed opened fire on Officer Yoshinaka ensured that I was more than slightly aggravated at Mr Cutter.

Coupled with this, over the past month, we have received repeated incursions of Liberty vessels, included, but not limited to:
One Siege Cruiser, in orbit of New Tokyo,
One Identified Liberator Fighter, encountered at Shinjuku station,
Two Liberty Assault Battle Cruisers, running nomad materials through Shikoku,
One Liberty Dreadnought, Encountered in Honshu, non responsive, within a 5k orbit of the planet,
One Liberty Gunboat, uncooperative, within a 1k orbit of New Tokyo,
No less then Five separate LSF operatives, in various locations, including, but not limited to, Shikoku, New Tokyo, Kyushu, Honshu, Fukuoka, and Hiroshima.

This is limited to the past month alone. In fact, just before coming to deal with this situation, I was lead on a wild goose chase by two LSF operatives, one of which was in a Transport vessel, and proceeded, first Via the lanes, then via cruise through Shikoku, into New Tokyo, via the gate, Into Honshu, suspected to travel through Jump-hole, and then out of Kusari on an unknown heading, last known position reported by Border Station Akita.

With a further issue being created by a Libertonian, as I was informed, I was quite short on my temper to begin with.

I would like to apologize to Mr Cutter for my short tone with him, and hope that the explanation of my understanding of events helps to bring this situation to it's final resolution. I also hope that my explanation of the reasoning behind my behavior, at the very least, enlightens him as to why I chose to resolve the situation as I did.

The temporary resolution of this situation included a minor fine, 500,000 SC, for his assault on a State Police officer, and, effectively, a boot from Kusari Space.

I hope that my additions to the gaps in the logs help solve this quickly, and cleanly.

Quote:Attached Gun-cam logs:
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
*NOTE* All sensitive LAGnet information, as well as irrelevant details, such as ship distress messages during the discussion, and officer duty ends, and beginnings have been censored, to preserve house, and private security.
[Image: Flag-kusari.png]

Konnichiwa Cutter-san.
First of all, I wish to apologize for my officers conduct. We are wary of outsiders from liberty with the increase of Libertonian Pirates within Kusari. While this is not an excuse, I would hope that this plays a part in explaining the officers suspicion from the beginning.

Reviewing the evidence you have given, I have decided to start a formal investigation into the officer initiating the stop. All other officers acted within their training and protocol. Understand that if he is found guilty of the accusation you have given, he will be severely punished. However both sides must be looked at in this case, as accusations of Doctored Evidence were given.

I hope this is satisfactory for now.

Sayonara,
Naoya Imai - Chokan of the KSP.