Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Broadcast to All Gallic Royal Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Origin: Ile du Palais

The recent new innovations in space construction has resulted in a vast increase of new stations popping up in settled space. Construction in Gallic space has always been heavily regulated, to prevent foreigners and dissidents from polluting our systems. This policy has not changed. Until a new, permanent, regulation system concerning these stations is made, all station construction in Gallic space is prohibited without the direct approval of the King. Violators of this decree will be arrested and their stations recycled. Those who wish to gain permission must wait until new regulations are published, or contact myself or Grande Marechal Adelaide Roux.

-Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Lord Chancelier de Gallia
<div align="right]End Transmission
Royal Princess:

I and 3 of of my friends where unaware of this base law and have built one. For doing so with out permission we are very sorry. We are very loyal to Gallia and it's Royal family and people. I am here to request permission to keep our base. We have located it far from any trade lanes. It's purpose for us is that we may have one location to dock for the night and to learn about the whole base building experience no more or no less. We mean no harm or disrespect. As a mater of a fact we haven't even left Gallia since our move here and do not see us doing so any where in the future. We like it here. In a way you could say that the base is our house in which we will be living out of. If it is requested of us to have someone to look about our base to ensure what I say is true then permission to dock will be allowed. It was an honest mistake building it with out knowing to ask first and I for the group am asking forgiveness. Please have mercy and allow to keep our house.

I thank you for your time and mercy in advance.

God bless the King and Gallia.

PS Forum name and in game name are the same. Base name is Road Kill Cafe.
Hail Gallia:)
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Origin: Ile du Palais

We understand the confusion created by the delay in the government making this policy clear, and since this station was constructed prior to this announcement, we are prepared to give you a license making the station legal. First though, we need to know what the purpose of your base is. Does it exist for trade, manufacturing, et cetera?

-Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Lord Chancelier de Gallia
<div align="right]End Transmission
Given the location of the base trade would not be wise. We could manufacture from it in the future. But as for now it is just a place for me and my friends to dock and learn about base building. Should we use it for manufacturing we would be more then happy to supply Gallia with the products produced.

I thank you on behalf of me and my friends for giving us this license.

God bless the king and Gallia.
[Image: gjtb.png]

Encryption: Egean
Source: Lodeve Space Port
To: Her Royal Highness Princess Aurelia DeFrance
Subject: Gallic Junkers willing to take care of the business

[Image: images1yr.jpg]

Your Royal Highness Princess Aurelia DeFrance,

I am glad to see the Crown hasn't loosened it's grip over it's own space sovereignity. I expected nothing less.

Now, when I read violator's bases are to be recycled, a bell rings in my head.

As you may know, Le Reseau does not focus it's attention on such mundane matters, but I do know of a few Gallic Junkers who would love to offer their help in this recycling endeavour. So, if you haven't yet considered how to resolve this, please remember your good friends, the Gallic Junkers.

Yours,

Gerrard Naville

[Image: gjtbend.png]
Your Royal Highness,

I was unaware of the recent changes in owning/constructing a base in Gallia. I would like to apologize and ask that my current project station not be harmed. I have recently hired a few transports to help, and they too didn't know we were breaking the law. The station name is "Tournus Exchange" and is located in Burgundy at the Tournus tradelane intersection. It was originally constructed several months ago, but was attacked by Maquis bombers.

The base is primarily to be a freelance trade post/ore dealer/pawn shop, with a small production facility for docking bay upgrades on larger ships. after hearing the law changes, I have added GRN| and GRP| flagged ships to the permanent docking list. The base is still in its early stages and only has docking and minor repair facilities for the time being.

Sincerely,
Remy LeBlanc
..[Link Engaged]...
...[ID : Achille Baron]...
...[LC : Chartes Space Colony]...
...[Central Division]...

Bonjour Your Highness,

I am Director of ELF's Oil and Machinery Central Division, Achille Baron. I witness the destruction brought upon the Tornus Exchange long ago while traveling to New Paris, and agreed to the destruction by our bombers unto Avalon Research Facility just yesterday. There are many still uncharted space stations in our kingdom. While our support to the armada remains strong corporate assets such as our military trained pilots continue to police areas around EFL facilities. If authorized investments can be made into creating a wing to seek out these structures to aid our authorities. Lately many commanders to these bases claim they are technological development stations. I truly believe they are ran by foreign infilitrators. However I do support the Tornus Exchange its location was once an empty gap in the transit system. Support under the idea this station does not endanger or sell military grade weapons to common freelancers. The Crown owns most of our shares, we respect all decisions.

...[Link Disengaged]...
Your Highness,

With patience we at Road Kill Cafe are awaiting you decision on us getting a linces for our base. I know you are busy with other royal duties and I don't mean any disrespect or anything of the such. I am just coming to you as a reminder and out if concern of our base. When you have the to let us know the decision we would very appreciative.

God bless the King and Gallia