Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Closed Deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Sender: Jaden Armand

Location Sent From: <cannot be traced>

General Affiliation: Freelancer, Ex-Corsair

Subject: Looking for Derelict Nomad Artifact

[Image: JadenMarketing.png]

"Hola, prospective smugglers." The woman speaks towards the camera in a soft, beckoning tone, "My name is Jaden, and I'm an Ex-Corsario, for all that don't know me yet. Now, why Ex-? Because si, I was born in Crete, but due to circumstances complex that need myself to tell me entire life-story to explain, which I don't have the time to tell in this one single message, and are therefore not important for the time being, I am unable to live and serve her directly. Strange... but I've seen stranger things in life." She grins at the camera.

"But let's cut to the chase, si? I am looking for a rare and... allegedly powerful trinket called the Derelict Nomad Artifact. And I've heard that, if I'd purchase it in usual auctions it would cost me in the digits of hundreds of millions, which I do NOT have on me... sadly..." She frowns as she said that last sentence.

"So... I was hoping if anyone of you was compassionate enough to deliver one to me for the humble sum of 50,000,000 SC. Humble, in respect towards its normal value, but I'm a simple woman that lives day-to-day by her own means instead of being backed by a large corporation. A freelancer, if you will.

"But I suppose you want to know what I would do with this trinket? You already know there are many, many people looking for such things, some very powerful... and I've been given the task by one of those many parties to acquire at least one. My rewards for such an endeavor? A very exquisite ship for myself, plain and simple. And of course, you don't need to know what employer I'm working for. That's... confidential."
She moves her left hand up from her left shin, slowly making its way up her leg, to her thigh, and then to her hips.

"I do hope that my modest budget is at least enough for your needs, dealer. If not, perhaps... we could work out something... extra?" Her hand moves to the side of her mouth, then she turns her head a bit to lick the finger softly, "Mmmm. In any case, I do really need that artifact. I could get it myself, but I'm placing this message here simply to broaden my options, si? If anyone of you is willing, then bueno. If not, well at least I tried." She shrugs her shoulders as the message slowly cuts off.

Message Ends
Name of Sender: Jaden Armand

Location Sent From: Cadiz Base

General Affiliation: Freelancer, Ex-Corsair

Subject: Closing Transmission

[Image: JadenBath-finished.png]

The woman on the camera was still partially-wet, signs that she had just come out of the shower, "Hola, potential dealers. Seems like none of you have replied to my transmission. Understandable... But at least I got the trinket by my own power. Seemed like a good idea to post this message at the time, but eh." She shrugs her shoulders as she continued, "As I've said, at least I tried. Didn't hurt anybody to try, si? Hasta la vista, señors and señoritas."

Message Ends.