Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: owners of the base "Turtle"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
= INCOMING TRANSMISSION =

IDENTIFICATION: Earlene Daly
SOURCE: Belfast production facility, Newcastle

We have some things to discuss. Mostly about keeping good relationships with locals.

As me and my crew made a routine trip though... somewhere... we did stumble upon that thing of yours.

[Image: turtleg.png]

You know where it is, so you will also know why I didn't like its location. Moreover, the docking bay's operator thought it is a good decision to refuse our ship the mooring.

That is not acceptable.

First, I need to know who you are and who do you work for.

Once that is cleared, we may work on a deal that will keep up the survivability of your property. As a minimum requirement and as a sight of good will, you are to transfer 25 million credits to account [M]-Bank1 and other 25 million credits to my personal account [M]-Earlene.Daly and grant the docking permissions to all vessels carrying [M]- transponder.

If that is not done, that location might not be so private and so peaceful for long. Though I hope we can come to an understanding.

= TRANSMISSION TERMINATED =

SOURCE: Belfast production facility, Newcastle

A reminder.

Hi
Turtle is out of faction base.
I thought several times to add tag [M] but first Turtle died and base level1 was not importand thing..And it seems the time has come hehe.

So who are you? Molly boss or?

Your offer is done.

SOURCE: N/A

No, I'm not a boss or anything. Just a girl who happened to stumble upon your base and make the best out of it.

I'm happy we came to a good beginning of cooperation.

The boss of Mollys is Aine Moore. Shall you wish to discuss the cooperation further, contact her.

As for location of the base, it is safe for now.

[font=Century Gothic]
[Image: irishdrunk02.jpg]
Ahooy.
I am here on da behalf of Molly Council- I am glad 'dat ya granted us Dockin rights.
I was there today to check by myself and I was Impressed- nice technology 'dat ya have there, it would be sad if we spoil ya and ya loose da place- however we cannot profit from it anyway, so we decided to ask fo this:
[Image: screen106.jpg]
When ya finish da Mk2 Advanced Device ya would handle it to da Mollys- ya would need to finish it in da next 2-3 days so use this channel to arrange a meetin fo transfer. We wont spoil ya location and would consider a list of transports that could be send on private transmission to me as friendly and we wont pirate em.
Dat is our proposal.
Da ball is in ya coart.

[color=#3366FF]message ends.
Thanks rewritable.

Helloo Govedo13
Yes i may give this cloak_dev to Mollys within cooperation.
Are you authorized to give such offers?

But Turtle has big problems with nomad_bs_brains so i dunno when cloak will be finished. Maybe Molly may help with it? It could be the real cooperation act:)
[font=Century Gothic]
[Image: irishdrunk02.jpg]
Hello.
Ma name is Bo actually.
Aye I am authorized from da Molly leader to deal with this Matter. I am part of the Molly Commanding Structure. So here is da deal- finish all except da nomad stuff and I would bring it to ya tomorrow or today da Nomads, just finish da halulin of other goods. We take the cloak and dunt spoil or blast ya in return- act of good neighbors.

[color=#3366FF]message ends.
Bo.lil.bro i remember you hehe
Ok its a deal.
Well well..

From the Turtle base daily log:
"Today we have 3rd semi-birthday. I forgot remove MOX from base selling while i was trading and i saw one Molly ship stealed all MOX:nono: I was in time to drive in 7k one only when a couple shps of bretonia forces had attacked Turtle."

Thats not cooperation but 'stealation'. I dont believe you MOLLY anymore and i regret that accepted your offers above. You are thieves and saboteurs! And you should pay me for my cloak_large at least 300 mil credits in short time.

Molly's base access has been removed from Turtle.
Turtle itself had been capitulated to BAF. Shies destiny will be considered by tribunal soon..

[font=Palatino Linotype]
Charles sorted through the messages of the day. Reading one message he frowned, reading trhough it twice, and then annoyed wrote out a reply

[font=Palatino Linotype]
To Turtle base owner,
Believe it or not I'm not the type of person who tends to believe the what I hear but rather to what I see and so I find your story interesting in the fact that there you provide no evidence of any sort. If you saw a Molly take mox from your base then you should have pictures or at the very least be able to name the ship that was doing so. Since I'm sure you can understand if I don't just take the word of someone who comes out calling me a thief and sabatour.
As for this cloak you want paying for, which would this be? The one that the Mollys helped build and supply for that was for our agreement or are you refering to some other device that you happen to have? Since no money is going to be given out for some cloak which you can't even specify. Or prehaps you left this cloak oepn to buy like the mox? If so prehaps you should think about the other people that bring supplies to this base unless you want me to believe you built it all by yourself and that no one else could have possibly take it.
Check your other sources and other members before baselessly accusing the Mollys without any evidence with what might as well be slander. Stealing and sabataging your base would gain us nothing, the Mollys are not so poor that we have to steal from the likes of you.

Regards, Charles Vice Gov' of the [M]ollys
Pages: 1 2