Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: High-profit shipping contracts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=Times New Roman]
▪ Ψ ▪
[font=Arial]
Independent shippers of Sirius,

[color=transparent]/indent\Intrigue Industries is interested in hiring a handful of independent contractors to address newfound shipping needs. We are looking for high-caliber individuals with bootstrapping spirit who see value in material profits, not house sympathies. We are not interested in helping the poor or tolerating the eccentric. If you can satisfy our needs, we can satisfy yours in the form of hard cash.

Those suited to this contract must meet all of the following requirements:
  • Be proficient with the S.K.Y.P.E. protocol and [color=#330099]the Sirius almanac
  • Own a vessel of cargo capacity exceeding 2500
  • Be on decent terms with the law
  • Be willing to work overtime
  • Have 1 individual without house affiliation attest to your character and work ethic (these must be posted here)
Information about guild membership or past corporate work is welcome, but not required. Please apply for this contract soon, as we are interested in filling all spots within several days. Post applications and recommendations here.

Thanks and Regards,
Denny Lampkin
Managing Partner, Intrigue Industries
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>ID: Thor Vorrison, Junker Congressman<<
>>Subject: Shipping Contract<<
>> RECEIVING VIDEO UPLINK<<
[Image: ThorVorrison-1.png]

Denny Lampkin,

Greetings, I would just like to say that I might be able to divert some of my time to provide hauling services for Intrigue Industries. I would like to make myself clear that I do not speak for the entire Junker's Congress and am only promising the support of my own transports. This is of course not to say other congressman might not offer to haul as well, it is just up to them. I am currently flying two ships over 2500 units of cargo space, a Junker Salvage Frigate and a Pirate Train. Unfortunately I will not be able to bring supplies to or from most places in Liberty with the Pirate Train but that is where the Salvage Frigate comes in.

Also, I will not be able to devout all of my efforts to supplying Intrigue Industries as I still have congress and my own projects that need to be supplied but I will provide as much time as possible if the right price is given. As for recommendations, I am sure anyone in the Congress can vouch for me. My S.K.Y.P.E ID is Loki557543 if you are interested in my offer let me know through those channels.

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<
Lucky LeRoux here!

Gotta say yer offer has me Intrigued. I ain't interested in the Houses... not one bit, and my sympathies lay more in ma wallet than with the fools that carry all that moral angst through life, let them carry my load I say.

My Maps are all up and running and I know the right routes. PM me for my S.K.Y.P.E Algorythm.... I've got a pretty useful BWT if yer interested in ma services and paying the right fees... See where I'm coming from?

Corporate work? Seen it all. It's all gravy to me and I'll work for the highest bidder.

Let me know if yer interested in my application..

Lucky
[font=Times New Roman]
▪ Ψ ▪
[font=Arial][color=#220066]
Mr. Vorrison,

The Congress' word is golden. I am a little concerned about your availability, but we can discuss this in private.

Talk to you soon,
Denny
[font=Times New Roman]
▪ Ψ ▪
Mr. LeRoux,

I like your style. You might be just what we need. But we need to be able to trust our employees, and as a small startup we aren't willing to allocate funds for a detective to do a background check on you. So if you want the job, find a good recommendation.

Best,
Denny
***Incoming Message***

***Highly Encrypted***

Mr Lampkin,

I'll be brief, I have an obligation to LeRoux to write this note as part of a past agreement in which he shipped a large cache of arms to Kabukicho for the Hogosha. They were unpleasant days but I can confirm that LeRoux performed as promised in dealing with our particular problem at that time.

The Gaijin fulfilled his contract to our requirements and we paid him. This note is our last part of that deal, in that I recommend his services, a clause in our contract that I regret signing.

Just make sure you count your fingers after shaking hands with him.

And don't come back to me with further questions. This is as far as I will step in discussing the matter.

It is done.

The Hand

[color=#660000]*** Meesssage to be Destroyed after Reading Access Concluded***
*:*:*Incoming Transmission*:*:*
* [color=#FF0000]Message received
Opening Message...

High Profit Shipping Contracts

>>From: Dan Armstrong, Junkers Congress.
>>To: Mr. D. Lampkin, Intrigue Industries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Mr Lampkin,

My name is Dan Armstrong and I am also part of the Junkers Congress.
Your contract here has got my attention since I am always in the need of profit.
If you are looking for high-caliber individuals, I can surely recommend myself.
I am well known in and around Sirius and the distance I have traveled reaches out to places few have visited before.
As I work for the Congress, I am a man on my own. I answer to the Congress but I make my own decisions.
The main work I do for the Congress is trading and it's something I'm good at.
I have 3 vessels available that exceeds the cargo capacity written in the contract and as for the laws, they are on decent terms.
And working overtime would be no problem as long as the profit covers my effort.
I'm sure I can fit this business into my orders requested by the Congress, so I have a fair amount of time I can put into your company.
I am curious to address new found shipping needs, you've got yourself a man suited for the job!

I hope to hear from you.

regards,

Dan Armstrong

*:*:*[color=#000000]Transmission Ends*:*:*
Hy, i'll skip that icoming transmission or something sht.. i got a 5k cargo vessel i can play the game as much as i want, i can transport stuff for you, depends what u pay. pm me or post here whatever u like.
[font=Times New Roman]
▪ Ψ ▪
Mr. LeRoux,

That recommendation of yours might just come in handy. Please pass along your S.K.Y.P.E. details [color=#330099]privately and we can discuss your pending employment.

Singlehandedly,
Denny
[font=Times New Roman]
▪ Ψ ▪
Mr. Armstrong,

Ah, another congressman. I can't say I'm surprised—nor displeased. [color=#330099]Shoot me your S.K.Y.P.E. information, please. We can figure out the details.

Regards,
Denny
Pages: 1 2