Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Corsair Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

[Image: Unbenannt_3.png]

Comm ID: Tanja Koenig

Hallo friends,

We have moved yet another load of Artifacts today, while delivering some light weapons, Superconductors and food to Crete. I hope you will find a good use for all of those things.

I also would like to give something to you, while visiting your home on board of this transport I had a closer look at the vessels you seem to use and build. I have to admit that I am impressed by the way your technology works. However one thing grabbed my attention, the ships that appear to be your vessels to counter heavy ships, your Bombers seem to be rather well armored and powerful, but relatively slow vessels.

Especially their speed could be improved if you would use parts of the technology we use in our Bombers.

Thats why I would like to offer you three of our Solidarität Bombers for testing purposes. You can use them to study the way we built them as well as to see how they work in field tests. I would also like to send a few of our engineers with these ships to answer any possible questions you might have.

I hope you accept this gift as it would certainly improve our friendship further.

Tanja<3

Downloading attachments...
Transmission lost...
[Image: Alphonso-Perez-Di-Martino.gif]
*Martino seems to blush and looks a bit nervous*

Señora Tanja

How considerate of you and your friends.
The size of your ... loyalty is overwhelming.
It is fantastic to see mountains.... of opportunity that your gifts set in motion.
I bet every Corsair would like to get his hands on those .. bombers si ....
You certainly give us more then two reasons to be thankful.

I will inform el Presidente who in his turn inform the Council of Elders.
I am sure we will speak again soon.

Munchos gracias to you and your friends.

-Decurion di Martino of the Corsair Brotherhood
[Image: TBHsmalliconfinalcopy.gif]