Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi im fairly new here and i just want to say some things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey Ive been playing discovery freelancer for about two months but Ive been playing single player because Ive been a little afraid not because of hackers but because of the rules they are not bad or anything but because it seems like there are so many also i heard joining the nomad faction the keepers is somewhat restricted so that lead me to play single player not only that but i changed some things in the files for example the money load-out on the missions so that also made me hesitate to playing multi-player i was wondering how hard it would be to play now Ive manned up and want to join the multiplayer and want to join the keepers just wondering if i actually have a chance at joining the keepers sorry if there are any mistakes or if this was not the right place to put this ive had very little experience on the forums so just let me know the answers to some of my questions :)

bloogaL

Keepers like you to have very good RP, I don't know anything about your RP history from other games, but if it is minimal, then you may want to join another faction first *suttly points at the Liberty Rogues*, just to learn some of the basics of RP and to get used to the rules. Official factions can be very useful for getting used to rules, game mechanics and RP and help is readily available in whatever faction you join's skype channel.

Anyways, welcome!
ok i will try multiplayer and see what happens one thing befor i do though ive changed some things in files which would be called cheating would the files i changed have any effect on multiplayer or does multiplayer run on other files or an outside source from another computer
The Keepers player faction collapsed, and were replaced by another Nomad player-faction called K'hara. It's invitation-only, and not many get invited. However I think you can get an unarmored nomad light fighter and heavily restricted ID by just flying to a hidden base (somebody correct me if this is no longer correct), so if you want to fly a jelly you can do that.

The server will auto-ban you if the config files are different. Probably need to uninstall and reinstall to be safe.
First off, I bow to you for writing that entire paragraph without any punctuation or capital letters, siR.

Secondly, what person above me said basically. Keepers are maybe a bit hard as first-time faction as their RP is rather complex. You might want to have a look into some other ones instead.

Welcome there.
Sorry for the grammar thing; just trying to write what i want and make it understandable. Did not know grammar mattered on forums, ill try to get better. How is this.
Don't worry dude, don't take it personal, really, often I simply can't refrain from making snide comments about grammar fails and stuff (while I am not any better).

Anyway, good luck in space!
It seems that there is a file that said possible cheating detected, and when you delete it modifies the files back to there original form. I will see what happens.
' Wrote:Sorry for the grammar thing; just trying to write what i want and make it understandable. Did not know grammar mattered on forums, ill try to get better. How is this.

Try to break up long sentences in shorter ones.
Not that it's very important but it makes it nicer to read.

Use paragraphs like I just did there.
You'll do fine, and I am sure if you set yourself the goal to become a K'Hara,
eventually you will succeed.

Welcome!
yup it worked i deleted the file and everything seems to be back to normal oh and junes i wasent trying to be mean maybe i overreacted i bit too but seriously thanks for the reminder i was getting fairly sloppy there lol here to:lol:
Pages: 1 2 3