Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Tau 37 Battle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, and welcome to this special report from the SNN! I'm your host, Kane!

This report is coming to you live from Freeport 10, where AW forces have been engaged by SF attack vessels. The SF were apparently asked to leave AW territory, but refused and opened fire uppon the SF vessels. This attack comes not long after an incident in California, where an unarmed AW ship was held there without reason. After waiting for a responce from the SF ships, the AW battlestar, Maul, proceeded onwards to Manhatten. The SF ships immediately opened fire, but the Maul made it to New York without much damage. Not official comment by the SF have been made as to the reason for this, so we are still awaiting comment from the SF commander, Lance.

It appears as if the SF forces have been driven away from Tau 37 by the skilled AW pilots and captians. Though the SF came in greater numbers, the AW have proven once again that 'Quality, is far better than quantity.' However, should the SF commit full forces to this war, the AW may loose by simply being swamped with ships. One AW pilot, Xizer, had this to say about the incident;
"These attacks will not go unpunished! The SF may have more ships, but they have no skill. They can come again and again, and I will shoot them down again and again!"

We shall await official comment from the factions, SF, TC, and the AW. We will also inquire about what the RM and TG will do durring these current hostilities.

For your first in information across Sirius, this is the SNN and Kane, signing off.
A fine report there Kane, sorry I couldn't be there to take part or even just hold
the camera for you. Commitments of an employment nature got in the way.
But I'm sure the story will continue to unfold....... Watch this space!

Hoodlum :(
Kane, I hate to do this, but there are a few typing errors:

"Xixer" is actually "Xizer"
"Mauler" is "Maul"

Unfortunately, my first choice of name "Intrepid" is already taken so i had 2 choose another :)
Good report Kane, just to clear up a few errors though.

It was the TC who was in Tau 37 originally.

No warning was given and it was a untagged ship that actually started everyone shooting (t was a bit of a Wild Wild West Point stand off).

TG apparantly were heading to the battle site but never made it (remember, only a apparantly).

Just want to say it was a good fight all that was there. Yes, the 'Allied' forces may have sufferd a defeat but I know that i will be back to take it to AW! Just want to say I though Dab fought very well as did all those that we there (maybe not me)

I've added some pictures i took. I also have a video i recorded should anyone really want to see it. I'll upload it at request.
I can`t understand why and how phantoms have assisted (or a phantom has assisted) to the battle. As i know, the phantoms can`t assist to a real faction war :unsure: .
I alreay explained in another thread,

I was vaping BH's, hit the 'next enemy' key and opened up on my next target :rolleyes: . It fired torpedos at me and I then realised it was a player ship (vtec's cruiser) :$ so I carried on regardless :D Then dab started chasing me so I kept trying to hide behind Macduffman's battlestar and instead I kept spinning him (sorry!) :$

Then james asked for help because he was getting mobbed by outcasts, so like a typical pirate I killed a load of the mask-breathing freaks. Darkstar then came on and told me to leave the TC, SF and AW alone to kill each other. so I returned to slaughtering BH's.
I was in a Bretonian Templar.
Missingno.,Apr 4 2006, 06:15 AM Wrote:Yes, the 'Allied' forces may have sufferd a defeat but I know that i will be back to take it to AW! Just want to say I though Dab fought very well as did all those that we there (maybe not me)
[snapback]15779[/snapback]

Don't worry , you did better than most of the SF fighters. The only one in a fighter who did as good as you was Lance, who still didn't do as good as you could because you were a bomber and he was a Templar.

And you missed the real slaughter Missingno. After it was a 6v3 SF and TC- 6 AW- 3. There were about 4-5 allied deaths for every AW death. Afteralll the deaths Vtec had only died 3 times :crazy: . And I have no idea how he managed it.
did I forget to tell everyone that The BSA Maul had no additional armor the first 3-4 times i got pawned??? and when my death toll improved, I had only level IV one. :crazy:

The Dark Side of the Force had taken over me, be affraid, be very affraid! :crazy:
I will point out the "Awaiting responces from the other factions" was, in fact, an invitation for the leaders of stated groups to make a Role Play announcement.

. . .

*cough*

. . .

Go ahead. I won't bite.
Pages: 1 2