Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jack Zonerish, owner of SunFlower_Inn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Mosby, Sonya Recognized

You're in a bit of a trouble now...

I came across a vessel that might be registered to one of your business partners, that vessel was violating the Liberty law not once, not twice but THRICE! *her voice really turns angry*
Just yesterday you asked me for a favor about your little establishment and one day later I get shot by one of your so called business partners because he can't make a run out of restricted space while he's carrying contraband?

You better will make me an offer that I can't reject to compensate what happened today or I'll might have trouble with the encryption of my communications while sending some informations about your facility out to the respective law enforcement coordinators in Liberty.

Reply within 48 hours!

Sonya Mosby
Secretary
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
We , Captain Jack Zonerish and Co. admit that we couldn`t Contact mister Gray over the neuronet. We have decided to temporarily restrict his access to the Facility and all other investments.
When we manage to contact him for a reply we will take our final decision. For now we can`t compensate due to the fact that 2 Liberty Rogue Destroyers are messing with our work ... Me and my associates hope that you have nothing in common with those filthy pirates.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Mosby, Sonya Recognized

You just accused me of fraternizing with an enemy of the republic of Liberty, do you? Captain, that's an offend I really should take personal but for now I won't do.
But one thing you should be aware of, your time is running out. Having communication trouble is none of my concern so your transmission really isn't what I expected to see.

To make sure you'll try to reach the stated subject with as much effort as you can provide I'll lower the encryption of the internal LSF file about your facility.

Sonya Mosby
Secretary
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
***Automated message***

Time for a serious reply has run out. Consider the deal hereby to be VOID