Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Urgent message to Kusari Naval Forces!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*****incoming transmission*****

Please, help, we're under attack. Blood Dragons are invading our home(Nagano), and destroying it. There is whole fleet of them, we are unable to defend ourselves. We are taking some heavy fire, please, if this message gets to you, send forces immediately.

SomeoneElse

*****Transmission ended*****
*****incoming transmission*****

Fire stopped. They have left the system.

SomeoneElse out

*****transmission ended*****

[Image: comheader.png]

'Someone else' we have investigated your base as far as possible, since it has restricted docking we could not actually perform a proper inspection.
Your base does not comply with any of the laws concerning base building. Please make yourself famililar with the Kusari Legal Codex and speak to the parties concerned with Nagano before you go any further.
As yet we have not taken action against Shushi Depot, in fact it was recently under attack by Blood Dragons who fled at our arrival. But we will not spare patrols to protect your base again until the government have deemed it legally sound and the conditions of section eight are met. You must allow Kusari state police and kusari naval forces aboard for inspection, it might also help if you gave us your full name.
May fate be kind.

[Image: comfooter.png]
Let me introduce myself, my name is Kei Tanaka, and i come from Azumino, Nagano.

There has been some changes recently, that's why i have kept you waiting for this long, and i apologize for that! Now about the change. I have joined Samura along with my comrades, and we are now employees of Samura Heavy Industries. And the base will be too, if you, and Samuran headquarters allow it's further existence. I have spoken to Samura directors, and i'm still wating for their response, which will be given to you that moment when i receive it.

As for the access, i have to apologize for that too, we've had some hard times with configuring the main computer, but now that problem is solved, and base is ready for your inspection whenever you decide. Both Kusari State Police, and Kusari Naval Forces are now added into the main computer.

Thank you for your patience,

Kei Tanaka