Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:All [OZ:Public Terminal]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmission.png]

Greetings ladies and gentlemen across Sirius and Gallia this is Mikrosh Ancestor, Obisidian Zoetic Overseer.

I am opening this terminal for public use.

We will try and answer any questions about our faction here.
If you have any feedback about us as a faction or about any of our members feel free to use this terminal.

Have a nice day and safe flight out there!

Ancestor out.

[font=Impact]*Transmission ends and starts again.*
[Image: 2110vn9.png]

Ohh yes. Hearing about some random orginization is exactly what I want in my communications inbox this morning! Joy oh Joy!

-Joseph

[Image: grpendbar.png]

I do apologize for this issue Mr. DeFrance. But this is a public terminal.

You can simply disconnect from the public frequency if you don't want to be bothered with random transmissions.

Have a good day Mr. DeFrance.

-Mikrosh
[Image: f1e68j.jpg]

**You 'ave one chance to impress moi monsieur...Start talking**

[Image: leendbar.png]
>>Sender ID: Mr.Smiles
>>Source: UNKNOWN

[color=#FFFFFF]Who are you, and how can I make money off of you?
[Image: 2iszeht.jpg]

¡ncoming from-**** Rillean

Well, I guess I'm going to regret waking up this morning.

But since you lot are broadcasting so haphazardly I may as well slip you a note:
you do realize if people -wanted- to know, they'd normally ask directly anyway or post a notice.

And here's a question I'm not going to bother waiting for the answer to:
What does it do, where does it go?

-goodbye, lads.

/////Link terminated.
signal erased.

Vulpe Felanis
[font=Arial Black]
Mr. Felanis, I am not here to impress anyone or anything. *smiles* But, if you like I can provide you some impressive comedy channels. Also if you have to much spare time at your disposal, I know a few bars that can help you get rid of your boredom.

-Have a nice Day sir.

Mr.Smiles

[font=Arial Black]Mr.Smiles *sighs* I don't even know why I bother... *cursing on the other side of the comm link* What the? Close that transmission officer!

Rillean

[font=Arial Black]Miss Rillean, I am not sure I understand what you meant, but I will do my best and answer your questions.
First, as a transport company, and not only, we have set up a Customer Line where our customers can provide feedback about our services. It doesn't matter if it is bad feedback or good feedback since bad publicity is still publicity.
However publicity is not the point of this terminal.
Questions will always come and with this terminal able to stock and archive answers we won't have to answer one question to many times.

The best way to know your clients and the people you work with is to keep a friendly conversation and always be at their disposal.

About the last question... *thinks* It is a bit vague, but I will give it a try. "It is something utopian that is going to a bright new future... Every thing will be there at it's time."

Have a nice day Miss.
[Image: f1e68j.jpg]

**I find your lack of faith disturbing**

**Pray we neveur meet face to face**

[Image: leendbar.png]

Mr. Felanis I see that we started on the wrong foot.
I don't know why do you want or like to make threats on a public channel and I will not play your game.
This channel is not for personal disputes. It is open for customer use mostly.

If you have something to settle with me, feel free to settle it on private. Even though I don't know you and I doubt that you know anything about me to have any issues with me.

Still if you had an encounter with one of my employees that caused you troubles, let me know via this terminal and I will try and fix it.

Good luck at what you do.

Ancestor out.