Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Saving a soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was no time to mess about, the situation would be hard pressed to be more critical than it was'€¦ this ladies life was not the only thing at stake, but her very soul was on the line'€¦. The party, including the Cerberus operatives and the young miss Ashley Suzuki, landed on Mora Station and were greeted by the very best scientists Cerberus has to offer'€¦ among them was Dave Synk himself'€¦

[Image: 49429hp2.jpg]

[color=#FF9900]Colonel Beckz tried to settle miss Suzuki
'€œWelcome to Mora station madam, please stay close and follow us'€¦'€

The group wasted no time in ushering her away to the research zone of the station where she would be placed extreme quarantine'€¦

Beckz then slowed down so that he was next to Doctor Synk, '€œDave here'€™s a summery of the situation, I was contacted by Ensign Gower who informed me of this young lady, who had spoken of some sort of Nomad-Liberty hybrid ship. I proceeded to make contact with her and discovered that the she had been in close contact with the Nomad and Wilde ships. She also began to complain of a headache and a stomach ache, this is when my heart sank '€“ I believe she may be turning'€¦ we must try and help her, if we succeed you know what it will mean Dave'€¦'€

The party finally reached their destination; Ashley was shown into the medical rooms while the rest went to get into the quarantine gear so that they were not at risk of being infected themselves'€¦

Beckz continued to settle Ashley, '€œPlease lie down my dear and just relax, but whatever you do, don'€™t allow your mind to slip away '€“ stay in control.'€

Ashley lets out a deep sigh as she lays down, clear more confused what is going.
while laying down, she stares at the ceiling.

sigh "ok... relax... got it."

a sence of worry emits from her voice as she watchs everyone in the area.

her Celestra, which remains moored with the station, goes dark, as if all the power and light just drained from the ship.
Slowly Dave approached Ashley as he was looking at her with a cold look. He then detached from his mechanical arms 2 small cube-shaped devices. He put one on at the top of her legs and the other at the opposite side of the body. He triggered the devices as they began to slowly detach themselves and from inside releasing a small sphere. The spheres begun to scan and analize Ashley's body.

Dave : Stand still... nothing will happen to you. My name is Dave Synk, I am ... a doctor. No worries you will be safe here.

As it scanned her body, in the air, there appeared several holographic projections of several internal organs as well as a structural analysis of her brain and her cortex. Dave shifted through the holo panels as he was looking concerned. He looked towards Ashley then made a few steps back to Lieutenant Colonel Becks.

Dave : It's... something new. A nomad symbiote attacks the neural cortex and taking control of the brain in the matter of seconds. In her case... the ... "infection" is spread in some other parts of her body. Lungs, stomach, even her heart. It's something worse. I donno where you "collected" her, but she suffered a contact with something experimental from the Nomads. A metamorphosis virus. This could be the biggest discovery in bio-engineering ever. She can be progressively transformed into a combination between Homo Sapiens and Slomon K'Hara. Like... a humanoid Nomad. Possible connection with ancient K'Vosh is possible, or just a simple line of evolution considered just by the Nomads. I am not sure why the Nomads created this ... virus. It was deliberately sent.

He showed then to Becks a slowly evolution towards the Nomad Humanoid with his holographic projector.
Beckz was shocked to say the least, [color=#FFFFFF]"My God Dave... A link to the K'Vosh? I really hope that you are mistaken my friend... a visit from them is the LAST thing we need..."

Beckz felt weak at the knees from this development... He summoned whatever composure he could and returned to Ashly...

"You are doing well Miss Suzuki, you are in the best hands in all of Sirius for this situation, Doctor Synk is highly regarded..."

Beckz then returned to Synk, "Dave do what you can, if anyone can stop this madness its you..."
ashley nods to Beckz that she feels fine, but clearly in her eyes, she had no idea what was going on.

"well... my gut still hurts as well as my head... although my head hurts more now for some reason...."

ash rubs her head as the pain holds a spot there.

''im confused tho.... take care of me? what is going on? does it have something to do with those.... strange people i saw? what did they do!?"

ash sounded a bit upset by now, even she could say the least that she did not feel normal.

feeling to dizzy and in a bit of pain, she soon stopped with questions with a sigh and took her spot of staring at the ceiling again.
"Dave I do believe we need to start moving faster with treatment, she is slipping further and further away!"

[color=#FF9900]After encouraging Doctor Synk, Beckz returned to Miss Suzuki,
"All will become clear soon my dear, all will be revealed, we will help you - rest assured."

Footsteps echoed down the hallways. There were two people; the first set of footsteps were the unmistakeable clip-clop of Cerberus combat boots. The second set of footsteps were lighter and quicker, of someone struggling to keep up.
The door slid open, revealing the form of Akira Ikari of the Cerberus Hades Division.
[Image: 43794.jpg]
"I brought someone to help you, Doctor. Play nicely." Ikari smirked.

"Enough chit-chat. Move aside Ikari; we have a life to save."

[Image: getCrossPlatformImageCAK51VJP.jpg]
Ellie Marie Hunter pushed in, lab coat flying. Beside her trotted the familiar hologram of the AI Whitemane.
"Enough staring Doctor Synk. My field may not exactly be removal of Nomads, but I daresay that even you could use the fine tuning on your tools from an AI or two." Ellie briskly strode past the men to a terminal. "How long has this been going on?" She did not even wait for an answer. "Whitemane, get Xion from wherever the hell she is."
The massive wolf, did not move, only flickered as specks of dust and debris floated into the hologram.
"Done."