Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Freedom Depot Administration: Urgent Message Received
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Stephen Schwerdtfeger, IMG Guildmaster

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Freedom Depot Administration

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: stephen_schwerdtfeger.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Freedom Depot Administrator,

this is Stephen Schwerdtfeger, Guildmaster of the Independent Miners Guild, calling Freedom Depot Administration with an urgent request.

Today a mining group found a base and we approached it it said that the IMG was not allowed to dock. As the info files do not state who it belongs to, the Guild has to ask some questions:
  • How is your reputation with the IMG?
  • Who are your enemies in the regions you operate?
  • Who are your allies/friends in the regions of operation?
If it is IMG or any other group that the IMG is friendly with, we request docking permission for the IMG| tag. In exchange we can help with defense of that base of yours because it will be attacked, believe me: it will.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Make it quick, you will need every piece of assistance you can get.

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
<< Resent on "Urgency High" setting >>
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Stephen Schwerdtfeger, IMG Guildmaster

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Freedom Depot Administration

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: stephen_schwerdtfeger.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Freedom Depot Administrator,

this is Stephen Schwerdtfeger, Guildmaster of the Independent Miners Guild, calling Freedom Depot Administration with an urgent information.

An IMG mining operation in T37 reported that an Outcast bomber intercepted some IMG miners in the field. You have to assume that the base has already been discovered by the Outcast.

Please contact the IMG on this channel as quickly as possible so we can take precautions and help, in case there is an attack. If the IMG Defense at Java cannot be alerted, we will not be able to send out the Quick Response Force.

Yours sincerely

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***