Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the Republic of Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Secure Diplomatic Communication

To: Office of the President of Liberty

The Prime Minister would like to extend to the President (or nominated delegate), a cordial invitation to visit Kusari for talks.

There are a number of topics the Prime Minister is keen to discuss, such as:

- The booming market in Custom Base commodities
- Legal issues and experiences with Custom Base Installations
- Interspace Commerce and the overall market for credit in Sirius
- The impacts of monopoly markets on the Sirius economy
- Declining and emerging House markets
- Economic implications of experimental jump-drive technology

Bear in mind, the Kusari Government is holding high-level talks with a number of foreign delegates over the coming weeks. Rest assured that any political sensitivities are being accounted for. At no time shall any representatives from Liberty be scheduled for meetings where there may be the potential for conflict with parties hostile to Liberty.

The Prime Minister hopes that the President can attend in person, or send a delegation at your earliest convenience.

Signed,
Shimura Yokitara
Prime Minister
Republic of Kusari
Prime Minister Shimura Yokitara;

I would be happy to attend a meeting with yourselves to discuss the matters outlined. I will also be bringing a small list of issues, primarily to do with trade as my name suggests. These matters include the establishment of formal lines of supply for the Liberty Navy's logistics fleet and increasing the scope for trade volumes and diversity for our corporations.

Unfortunately, the President cannot attend in person due to circumstances beyond our control. I hope this does not undermine any initiatives that require mutual agreement.

I look forward to visiting your house in person.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics.
The Prime Minister looks forward to the imminent arrival of your delegation.

Please indicate here if you require media to be present, or if all proceedings are to be made unannounced to the public - using a secure protocol of your choice.