Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Elementium Corp is looking to sell a base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people of Sirius. We have decided to sell one of our bases. The base is located in one of the Tau 39. It currently is Level 2 with Shields, 2 cargo storages, and in process of building Docking bay Factory. If you are interested in purchasing this fine establishment please contact me by any means you wish. I will disclose the bases exact location to you once we come to an agreement on a price. The current price is 650,000,000 credits. This price is negotiable. Feel free to make any offer you feel is fair. The base was set up to be a factory base only.

Escartes CEO.
' Wrote:Hello people of Sirius. We have decided to sell one of our bases. The base is located in one of the Tau 39. It currently is Level 2 with Shields, 2 cargo storages, and in process of building Docking bay Factory. If you are interested in purchasing this fine establishment please contact me by any means you wish. I will disclose the bases exact location to you once we come to an agreement on a price. The current price is 1,000,000,000 credits. This price is negotiable. Feel free to make any offer you feel is fair. The base was set up to be a factory base only.
Escartes CEO.
//BUMP
' Wrote:Hello people of Sirius. We have decided to sell one of our bases. The base is located in one of the Tau 39. It currently is Level 2 with Shields, 2 cargo storages, and in process of building Docking bay Factory. If you are interested in purchasing this fine establishment please contact me by any means you wish. I will disclose the bases exact location to you once we come to an agreement on a price. The current price is 650,000,000 credits. This price is negotiable. Feel free to make any offer you feel is fair. The base was set up to be a factory base only.
Escartes CEO.

//BUMP