Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Paid Advertisement: Aborted by lack of interestings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<strike>
[Image: tb_top_slaver_animated.gif]

[color=#FFFFFF]Welcome servants of the underworld!

We, the [color=#FF0000]Slavers Guild
always wanted to keep an eye on our friends so we would like to offer your share from our profit. We have met with some gauls at the Taus and you wont be surprised when you'll hear what have happened there.

It was a big surprise for us, since we thought, it will be just a simple convoy what would like to pass those systems to haul some supplies to the frontline. After the succesfull raid, they left their weapons behind them and they ran back to Orkney system.

After their retreat we have found something else there. We havent seen a thing like that before and I'm well sure those gauls are highly advanced if they could make that toy.

We have met with some outcast scientists who studied it and they defined it as a Light Cloaking Device.

[Image: Mh5nx.jpg]

[Image: BSH3s.jpg]

Since we not been hiding before, and we still dont planning to do it in the future, we would like to give it for one of you by a lottery.

Some of you wont get it, but one of you will be the happy owner of this new technology for peanuts. I know well, that you are real players who wont affraid to throw in some coins, so here are the rules.
  • Since it will be a dice game,[color=#FF0000] just 6 of you could play. The 6 fastest of you who pay the fee.
  • It will be one shot. No more just one and whose number win, will get the Light Cloaking Device.
  • You can observe the game if you travel to Barrier Gate station in Coronado. I'm well sure that you know where is it.
  • You must be a bad guy to attend. You can be independent, or a sniffer, or a cannibal, etc. It doesnt matter for us, just dont eat donuts and do dirty jobs.
  • The amount of the fee will be 25.000.000 Sirius Credit per each person, what you have to send to the following callsign: SG|The.Hydra's.Nest
  • You need to post a time stamp about the transaction while signing here.
Thats all in short. The game will starts when you will be six.

Dont forget! Just 6 of you and just the 6 fastest of you could get the cloaking device. Pick your number from 1-6 and be fast because you cant pick owned numbers.
Good luck for all of you!

Seth Finnigan in the name of the Slavers Guild.

Quote:1. Player: ****** ******

2. Player: ****** ******

3. Player: ****** ******

4. Player: ****** ******

5. Player: ****** ******

6. Player: ****** ******

[Image: tb_btm_slaver_anim.gif]
</strike>
***** [font=Fixedsys]Boosting signal [color=#999900]*****
' Wrote:
***** [font=Fixedsys]Boosting signal [color=#999900]*****
[font=Century Gothic]Ok, poor beggars, since your are poor enough to avoid from free cookies, the amount of the fee has been dropped. Sign now or we will use it to steal your beers.
[color=#FFFFFF]
[font=Century Gothic]~Seth
Incoming Transmission: Signal weak.
Decrypting Files: Low level cypher detected.
Transmission Decrypted: Opening source file.

*A man appears on the view screen. He appears to be on the bridge of a ship.*

Hola,
I have picked up a feint signal stating there is a dice game for some nifty equipment. *he smiles* Well I don't know much about them, but I'm sure I could find an interested party in the equipment and I'm always interested in a good dice game. As long as I'm not cheated with some loaded dice or something.

Well now let me get my funds together and I will gladly get in on the game. *Looks at scanners and smiles again* Well it looks like some of my funds are passing by now. Got to cut this short. Expect my ante here by the days end.
Broadcadting from the Contar.Monedas, Inigo Montoya out.

Transmission Ends.
Incoming Transmission: Signal weak.

*A man appears on the view screen. He appears to be on the bridge of a ship.*

Buenos Dias,
Ahh, was a busy day yesterday collecting the required funds. *laughs* But after the day was over, I have the funds and some left for provisions for my familia and friends.

Payment Sent

Now I shall start heading that way to the Coronado system. A bit of a long trip for me and I'm sure I'll run into some.. *scratches chin* ahh... fun along the way. *laughs* I would also like to get a look at those dice, I've been cheated in the past with loaded dice, so I dont take dice games lightly. *laughs*

Well safe flights to you till then, I hope to be seeing you soon.
Adios.

Broadcasting from the Contar.Monedas, Inigo Montoya out.

Transmission Ends.

// I just noticed there's no time stamp on that.. I hope that's not a problem.

[Image: screen107.jpg]

Incoming Transmission: Signal Strong.

*A man smoking a cigar appears on the view screen. He appears to be on the bridge of a ship.*

Buenos Dias,
I have arrived at Barrier Gate Station. *cigar flares* I shall dock here and have a bit of a look around. Maybe get a room for a short stay and definately stop by the bar. *chuckles, cigar flares again*
I am looking forward to meeting with you and I guess the other players. If we get to pick our numbers.. I would like numero dos. I'm feeling the luck from number 2 today.. *chuckles* That's the winning number.

Broadcasting from the Contar.Monedas, Inigo Montoya out.

Transmission Ends.

[Image: tb_top_slaver_animated.gif]

Dear Sir,

First of all, let me to thank you for participating in our offer, and its a shame that we couldnt fulfill your enjoyment. As you can see, we couldnt reach the minimal limit of the participants. We never thought that this offer will be a failed project by lack of interstings.

By the way, we could realise that these kind of games, offers coudnt work novadays. Its sad, but we have to accept the situation.

Since you were so kind and its absolutely not your fault, we has been repaid your fee and added some bonus about the problems. Apologise again and we hope that we could meet with you again. Hopefully between better circumstances.

Respectfully yours

[color=#FFFFFF]Seth Finnigan

[Image: tb_btm_slaver_anim.gif]