Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
09 April, 819 A.S.

Recruits Daniel Stevenson and Violia Sikk, in recognition of your completion of West Point's Officer program and the subsequent probation period, you are both promoted to the rank of Ensign. Continue to demonstrate the high level of commitment you have to the Navy, and I'm confident you will go far.

As a result of your promotion, you are now authorized to fly Avenger and Guardian class fighters, in addition to the Upholder class bomber. You'll find that extra resilience to be better suited to the patrols you'll be expected to undertake, and less inclined towards spontaneous combustion.

That'll be all.

~ Commander Jane Hartman
5/2/819 A.S.

Lieutenant Commander Remus Sius has been promoted to the rank of Commander. In recognition of both his continued service to The Republic, and his skill as a Naval Officer, proven through his command of numerous operations in the field.

Ensign Sandra Rivers has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant in recognition of her continued and exemplary service to The Republic as a Naval officer and pilot.

Ensign Samuel Knight has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade in recognition of his continued service as a Junior officer in the Liberty Navy.

Recruit Troy Ambrose has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade, by merit of his prolonged service term with the Liberty Navy's Junior Officer Corps.

That is all, keep up the excellent work ladies and gentlemen.

~ Admiral Rachel A. Baker.
5/21/819 A.S.

Commanders Remus Sius & Rohj Teerin have been promoted to the rank of Captain. You have not yet been assigned specific duties but the promotions alone still bring great respect and responsibility to both of you. I know that you will do well in leading the rest of our brethren-in-arms forward in the name of The Republic. Keep your wits about you gentlemen, and congratulations.

Lieutenant Alexis Hunter has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander in recognition of her continued service to The Republic as a loyal Naval Officer.

That's it for now, this board will be updated again in short order. Stay frosty out there people.

5/21/819 A.S.

Recruit Officer Alisha Tucker has returned to active duty and subsequently been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade, due to completion of her Probationary flight period, as well as her performance in combat, leading to two subsequent combat victories in the same patrol.

Recruit Officer William Jensen has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade in recognition of completion of his probationary flight period, and of his continued service to The Republic.

That's it for now.

5/23/819 A.S.

Recruit Officer Brooke Windsor has been promoted to the rank of Ensign, due to completion of her Probationary flight period. This is just the beginning of your career, and already you show promise as a candidate for a command rank later on.

Outstanding work out there today, Ensign Windsor.

That's it for now.

6/26/819 A.S.

Captain Remus Sius is now hereby ordered to take command of Capital Warship Operation Coordination.

Congratulations, Mr. Sius, I knew that this would likely be where you would be assigned, and I know that you will do well.

6/27/819 A.S.

Captain Roy Sanders is hereby formally returned to Active Flight Status and promoted to the rank of Vice Admiral.

Congratulations, Roy. Don't disappoint me.

28th June, 819 A.S.

Recruit Officer Michael Morse is promoted to the rank of Ensign for completing the probationary flight time requirements. You've done well, Morse, keep it up.

Furthermore, you may now replace your Executioner with a Guardian, Avenger or Upholder.

~ Captain Rohj Teerin.
2nd July, 819 A.S.

Lieutenant Commander Kohaku Ueda is promoted to the rank of Commander. Though you'll not be assigned a Captain to answer to as our mid command structure is currently being overhauled, I am trusting you will not lead but rather serve those under you with dignity and respect.

Lieutenant Jacob Beaumont is promoted to the rank of Commander. During the past few weeks your exemplary service to the Republic has been noted. Keep up the flight hours and you'll go far.

Lieutenant Sandra Rivers has been deemed promotable to Lieutenant Commander following a return to active flight duty, and will be on a trial period as such a rank for one week. Failure to put in enough flight time will result in revocation of the new paygrade.

Congratulations to all of you, I am sure that you will continue to serve both as shining examples within the Navy, and as stalwart soldiers of Liberty.

~ Vice Admiral Roy Sanders.
7th July, 819 A.S.

Vice Admiral Adam Fuchs is moved to Reserve Duties from this point forward.

Vice Admiral Alan Polstari is promoted to the rank of Admiral. Your continued service and dedication is not without reward. I hope that you will assume these new responsibilities with the same determined attitude you've held so far.

Captain Rohj Teerin has been promoted to the rank of Vice Admiral. It's been a great honor, and an absolute pleasure serving alongside you, Mr. Teerin. You are an exemplary Naval Officer and you're well deserving of this promotion. I know you will do well in this new role.

Congratulations gentlemen, keep your heads up, and stay focused. The rank and file look up to men like you, and they're going to rely on your leadership even more as the Gauls continue to advance, and inevitably push past the Leeds Front.

~ Fleet Admiral Rachel Baker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13