Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Guild Master Alan Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Sender: ... ERROR ...*

Greetings

My name is not important! I'm just a Zoner, and I only represent a small number of of people ... Zoners, so i can't speak for all! What happened was really a tragedy, but was one expected tragedy. I followed this case not directly but close, since one of my people as near, and for several times contacted both FTU and REAPER. It was expected because, everyone knows that the Corsairs go several times to Omega49, or just to pass by when raiding Dublin or other parts of Bretonia or simply to Gran Canaria, where several corsairs live, and building such kind of base in a ... let's say public area ... it was not even hidden... would attract the Corsairs. That was their second mistake. The first was to build a base on territory that wasn't theirs ... at least in theory Omega 49 is a Zoner system... with out asking permition first! If i build a base, without permition, on Omega 7 not far from Freistadt, i bet that you and the all IMG would be angry! The destruction of that bases was just a matter of time. even if they could hold the attack that time, the Corsairs would return, and again and again until the destruction!

The participation of these indpendent Zoners is ... sad! Sad to see that the Zoners lost their way ... and sincerelly ... why those ship were there?! To ensure the safety of Zoners facilities near? They could do that far! It is sad!

The OSI ... many say that the OSI are, with the TAZ, a legal representive of the Zoners! Let me tell you Guild Master ... they don' represent me or any of my people.

My associate, Crimson Skies, already express our condolences but let me express again, and hope that in the future the IMG and Zoners can cooperate.

Best regards

*transmission end*
[Image: alansmithgaryoldman.jpg]

Unknown sender thank you for your responce. I believe the Zoner community needs more Zoners like yourself than these warmongers. The IMG always admired and shared many values with the Zoner community and we hope this will continue.

Yours faithsfully,
[font=Viner Hand ITC]Alan Smith