Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMMING TRANSMISSION
Encryption: Orderly
Comm ID: Helena Agrippa
To: Order|

[Image: prism.jpg]

Kallisti Caretakers of Mankind,

My name is Helena Agrippa, servant of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners, and some of my duties include the patrolling and defence of the Baffin system.

I am writing to you today because after a hangar revision, we realized that some of the Hathors that you licensed to the TAZ are now in disuse because their pilots moved on or just abandoned them. Now, the use we can give these ships is very important in areas as the one I take care of, and it's a pity to see them rust. That's why I would like to ask permission to the Order to re-comission these ships under different callsigns after re fitting them at our shipyards. There's no need for Order engineers to come, since we do have the blueprints of the ships and we can figure out the rest by studying our functioning Hathor boats.

I am going to be flying one of these, so I personally ask for your attention to our request. It goes without saying that the licensed number of Hathors won't exceed the original one, we just want to give a use to all of those we already were granted.

At Her disposal, and yours,

Hela

END OF TRANSMISSION