Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Bretonian Police Authority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: The Bretonian Police Authority
RE: Report of theft.
[Image: fO5bc.png]
I'll keep this short an' sweet, seein' as the subject makes me boil wi' fury, which t'aint good for my health. At approx'mately 14:55 Sirius Mean Time, me - BMM-Shepway - and me co-worker - the BMM-Stoned - had been moinin' for the BMM-Isle.of.White, which was on its way back tae us from King's Cross. We'd been moinin' in the 4G Gold field o' Dublin.

It was at this point that a big ol' IMG operation rocked up. We tol' em to get lost, seein' as we was there first, and they're reknown for theivin' and other low-down tricky business. O' course, they refused, and sent one o' their men - the IMG|Handsome.Lady to steal some o' our ore! At this point, me an' the blokes went ballistic and demanded they give us back our property.

O' course, them scoundr'ls just laughed it off an' said WE were harassing THEM! The lyin' wee scunners! In any case, we were'nae expecting them to stoop so low as they did, so we weren't ready to catch a shot of the bugger with his tractor beams engaged. I shoulda expected worse o' em, really - maybe then I could have got the picture. Shame I didn't think they'd be capable of such treachery. Won't make that mistake again.

What we did get was a shot of our ore in space, o' the IMG group at a distance, that one bugger approaching, then him leavin' with OUR ore! When we flew over them to give em a piece of our minds, he'd already transferred the lot to one of their larger transports - the Titanic or the Stork, I reckon. These criminals crossed a line, officers, an' they weren't at all willin' to 'fess up to their crimes and make ammends at the scene.

I trust justice will be served to these no-good criminals.

Patrick oout.
EVIDENCE:
[Image: BPAsig.jpg]
ID: Bretonia Police Authority
Name: Assistanc Commissioner Barney Marwick, Head of Commerce Control Division
From: Commerce Control Division Headquarters - Royal Liner "Scotland Yard"

Mr Brown

We have received your report. I am sending Chief Inspector Bailey to investigate and solve this case. I ask you to stay calm and don't take any actions that could provoke any futher illegal activity. We will find out who and why did it and proper legal consequences will be placed. I suggest that you provide some addition security for your mining operations for the time being.

Assistant Commissioner
Barney Marwick

Transmission: ceased
To: Assistanc Commissioner Barney Marwick.
RE: Gotcha.
[Image: fO5bc.png]
Oh aye, reading y'loud and clear. We weren't t'ones that escalated this thing though - jus' you remember that. Still, I t'aint gonnae be lynching any of those dogs, if that's what ye mean. Well, unless they try this trick again. Then we'll be rammin' antimatter down their throats tae protect oour own property. All permitted by t'law, too.

I wish ye the best of luck with hanging the buggers with the rope they provided.

Patrick oout.