Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Cristina Mancini Director of Operations 101st.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: th_ishtarnormal.jpg]

Several things are on my docket which have piled up in the recent weeks. To be honest, with so many changes in the 101st leadership this year and the reformation of the council we've been... all over the place conferring who has vested interest and where.

So as it seems, you here to stay, let me be the first to introduce ourselves formally to you.

The oracles are the acting and open arm of a cult whos faith is ... well documented on Malta and in omicron-81 we've actually been sharing facilities with the 101st for some time since the departure of Administrator Jameson.

The point of this partnership is primarily Exsarch Liams long running research into infertility. And a possible solution to it using alien technology that is safe for us to utilize. We do have other partners in this... though the research branches outward into other fields that interest them.

other points of interest are with "sensitives" or outcasts and sometimes sirians with unusual abilities that manifest themselves under cardamine use or in proximity to Nomad presence. There are many strange and highly unexpected mysteries within our own dna that suggest common Era tempering with the human species, whether by the divine or those who where before them... Some of these individuals seem to find their way to us.

In the 101st's case Stefan Mortensen and Chenzo have always expressed high sensitivity towards the divine and often a first hand affinity that we've had the pleasure of studying.

All of this however would not have been possible without a select group of the old families permitting the export of cardamine into the Nomad worlds... While im not directly related the the first generations of those of us who flung themselves into the void of space...with no fear... our misson and stance on malta is no different.

Malta is the originator of the sacred plant and our home. its protection is paramount and that is gladly the ultimate point of the introduction.

Recently its become apparent that the order is conducting direct strikes into our territory. As we are used to bounty hunters and their ilk harassing our homeland the order represents a specific threat. Their xenophobia has in their mind extended to those who use cardamine.

To make up for this the divine has permitted and furnished to us several weapons prototypes based on their technology for your study and eventual duplication. Please keep in mind these weapons are provided for the 101st's exclusive use and study and we've tried our best to acclimate them to your energy systems, however it will take some time and study to make them 100% efficient.

The prototypes are in tau-117, the wild there will not tolerate you entering thier space so.. it would be best for an agent to meet Master Teacher Three-Winds in or around barrier gate station space in Coronado where he will transfer the weaponry for transport to Corsica.

Also as an update Liam beleaves that the maternity packs should be completely ready by October barring any major setbacks... We suspect the baby boom could triple our population within the next five years.

---IZ
<end/>
[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Signorina,

I've heard of your group a few times since I'm back but I never met any of you, probably because I mostly hang around Corsica.

So, you say that you have some prototypes for us? You got my attention now. There are not many persone in Sirius who have managed to make alien technology adoptable on human ships that I'm aware of.

I will speak with both Mortensen and Chenzo and probably send one who's available to Coronado, where he will meet with Three-Winds.

~ Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, President of the Outcast Council of Dons.
[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Signorina,

I literally forgot to inform you that Mortensen picked up those prototypes. We will try to make them useful on our vessels, but for now they aren't 100% efficient, according to Mortensen. I'll probably have to find the very best scientist in the Maltese Nazione should we ever dream of using such things.

~ Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, President of the Outcast Council of Dons.