Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ] Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4079brai.png]

Good day brothers and sisters Zoners.
With the latest events where some of our zoner vessels being used in other ways that they should be used,
I find myself in the position to ask for permission to use our Colony Ship within your space.
We are in need of some construction materials for our base that is located deep in the omicrons.

We intend to use our Colony Vessel the Prometheus, to establish a faster and safer trade route between Omicrons and Taus.

As you already know, our capital ships are not welcome in a lot of systems. It seems that the might of our vessels make the Houses feel uncomfortable. Therefore we need to find ways to avoid that.

We will like to use Baffin as a Jump Point for our trade fleet. Will you honorable brothers and sisters allow us to use your home system as meeting point for our trade fleet and our Colony ship?

We are also interested to acquire the coordinates to Baffin. We will be grateful if you could give us the coordinates to your system. For a considerable donation towards your cause off course.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Good wishes from me,
Libra.
[Image: chaospin.gif]****************Incoming Transmission*******************[Image: chaospin.gif]
Source: Holy Temple Grounds, Baffin
Sender: Professor Louis Carlisle
Encryption: Very High

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]

[font=Lucida Console]

[color=#FFFF00]*The professor adjusts his glasses first then prepares to speak*

Kallisti there.

Before we begin to talk about this... proposition of yours, I would like to know more about you and your organization or disorganization for that matter. For all Eris knows, she would probably be toting a double barrel shotgun at you right now for not saying a good Kallisti, more than that, she would probably pull your brains out, chop them into little string pieces and play a good string quartet. but enough about our Goddess...

*The professor catches his breath for a second*

Well, I was a bit too much there and I apologize for that... What I really mean is that giving the coordinates to our home would be like exposing our Goddess's backside to her enemies. I would be delighted if you could show some light on your otherwise unknown history before we begin to make some flax.

For all that Eris would know, you would probably want to jump in here and mess up the place.
(to which Eris would be delighted to) But that isn't what I'm proposing to do.

So, to put it in simpler terms. Help us to help you in helping us to know you more.

23's!

~~Yours in Eris' Weirdness~~

Professor Louis Carlisle

[Image: chaospin.gif]*****************Transmission Terminated***************[Image: chaospin.gif]

Kallisti there Professor!
I apologize about not following a proper and standard introduction. But, Eris decided to give up on me a while ago. So I decided not to bother Her with my problems anymore. However my relationship with our Goddess is not the subject of our discussion. I will seek the temple for a confession any time soon...
*thinks* Or maybe I won't... *thinks* Or I should? However back to the topic!

We are, Obsidian Zoetic, a group of peaceful zoners. Our goal is to build a safe haven deep in to the Omicrons. A place of refuge for all those that got tired by politics and wars. We already started the first phase of our project. Here are our papers.
It is a bit to read. Our men are mostly ex-pilots exhausted by wars and battles. We seek to stay away from any conflicts and just live our lives in peace.

We have worked with your people already. And your people already have the coordinates to our facility.
We also want to fight for Zoners rights and we intend to improve the relationship between Zoners and all the other factions, a hard task which will be almost impossible without your help. We need to clear our name that was harmed by certain individuals and groups.

If you would like I would be honored to invite you to our home place and give you a tour on our project. You have the key to our place, so it will take you less then 10 minutes to be there.

*mumbles*

I am not sure exactly what to say about us that would interest you. One thing is certain, we need your help to help all the zoners out there.

Eris watch over you Mr. Carlisle
*to herself* I doubt that she is still watching over me.
*sad*I look forward for your reply,
*sadder*Libra out.
[font=Arial Black]*boosting signal*
[Image: chaospin.gif]****************Incoming Transmission*******************[Image: chaospin.gif]
Source: Holy Temple Grounds, Baffin
Sender: Professor Louis Carlisle
Encryption: Very High

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]

[font=Lucida Console]

Kallisti again.

You are quite correct to state that the followers do not choose Eris but the Goddesss herself chooses her followers. We have a temple in Shasta so if you seek confession kindly go there.

[color=#FFFF00]*The professor smiles and glances at the datapad he is holding*

Your history is a bit short but nonetheless it is still history and quite a read also. And oh, I love projects. Thank you for your offer of touring your base. I may, sometime in the future, come to Omicron Zeta.

Now for your request, I will have someone come and share them with you... encrypted of course. The amount will be decided by this someone but it is by no means cheap. Surveying is time-consuming and takes a lot of effort to conduct.

Once again, your reply is very fruitful and one might expect it to be Discordian-like. Please expect a reply from someone not me.

Thank you for your blessing but Eris watches all of us TAZ like a hawk. She might be even watching you for constructing such a marvelous reply.

23's!

~~Yours in Eris only~~

Professor Louis Carlisle

[Image: chaospin.gif]*****************Transmission Terminated***************[Image: chaospin.gif]
----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Ambassador Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

Greetings Miss/Ms/Mrs Libra,

Now that I am available we can talk definitively. Fellow Pope Prof.Louis Carlisle was most
helpful in setting up initial communication and information gathering.

As I see it, your intentions are noble and your request is indeed a possibility. However
there must be some ground rules put forth if we are to allow you to jump in and out with
so many large assets.

As you may or may not know, the base known as Pueblo Bunito is TAZ sacred ground. Unless
specifically invited, do not trespass there.

Do not shoot, cuss, disrespect our patron deity, the goddess Eris, or disturb other space
fairer in Baffin. Self defense is, of course, allowed.

You are free to dock and stay on Shasta as long as you wish, provided we have the docking
ports free.

If you agree with these conditions then we can negotiate the price of the required coordinates.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---

Kallisti brothers.
I shall consider your proposal professor Carlisle. And maybe I'll pay a visit to Shasta to have a talk with Eris.

*kind tone*I thank you for your understanding. We will gladly welcome you to our home.

Mr. Triton, We agree with your terms, your people have my word that our merchants will behave within your space and they will stay away of your sacred ground. We don't want to annoy the almighty Eris.

*apologizing*Unfortunately I will not be able to be there in person in order to finish the deal. But my faithful Overseer, Mikrosh Ancestor will deal with that part.

*with a happy tone*
We are looking forward for a prosperous and friendly relationship.
I wish you only good.
Libra

----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Ambassador Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

Kallisti Libra,

Then that is all that is needed from you.
Feel free to commence (or continue) your operations.
If we are flyin' around Baffin, say hello. We do like to hear from fellow Zoners out there.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---