Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Daze' Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..:Accessing Systems: Arrow Peak:..
..:Opening Log - Dylan Daze:..

What ever deity created the Nagano system must've been really drunk. Trinary stars. Pink. Made the Arrow Peak look pretty fabulous. Not as good as my old Arrow would've, of course, but the Peak's only a transport, after all. Not meant to look neat. Though I sure do like the cabins. Nice and roomy.

Anyway.

Got loaded up with some alien animal's furs on planet Whatsitsname and am on my way to... Cambridge. According to that Heil guy, I'm to take a route through the Omicrons. Never been there, but heard lots of scary stories. Oughta be fun.

Talking about Heil. This Concourse thing seems to be pretty cool. Paid for the Peak and its equipment. I just hope it doesn't end up like the last... organization I belonged to. Wouldn't want to go through that again.

[font=Book Antiqua]..:Closing Log:..
..:Signing Out Of System:..
..:Accessing Systems: Arrow Peak:..
..:Opening Log - Dylan Daze:..

So, the trip wasn't that bad after all. Ended up only jumping through a single Omicron system - Theta, I think. Pretty ugly though. Lots of green stuff around there. But Omega-41 was a damn neat site. Never seen a neutron star before. Pretty and deadly.

Anyway, I arrived at Cambridge without any difficulties and got rid of those furs. Made enough money with that one load to buy several Arrows. Of course I won't. It wouldn't be the same thing as my old one. Damn, I miss it. Why did I have to take that jerk up on that damn bet?

Well, it seems I might do this run a few times yet. A bunch of passengers are boarding the Peak right now. Want to go to some luxury liner in Nagano. I just hope they don't get my ship all messed up. I like keeping it clean.

[font=Book Antiqua]..:Closing Log:..
..:Signing Out Of System:..