Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Transmission to Orbital Spa and Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION***
To the Orbital Spa and Cruise Company
ATTN: Regional Director, Cortez System

I represent a coalition of concerned, freedom-loving residents of the Cortez and Magellan systems. Systems which, while not perfect, have been home to ourselves, the Independent Miners Guild, and that magnificent resort of yours called Curacao. A resort that my fellow concerned citizens and I visit regularly and spend a good chunk of our paychecks on!

But now that home, and home away from home, is being threatened. It has come to our attention that the governments of Liberty and Bretonia have made recent attempts to exert control over our beautiful and prosperous corner of space. Contrary to both their written agreements and common sense, they have chosen to endanger our peaceful way of life by bringing their iron-fisted governance and guns here against the wishes of those of us who call this part of Sirius home.

We understand and respect Orbital Spa and Cruise'€™s long-standing and delicate relationships with the governments of Liberty and Bretonia. We also realize, however, that you want to protect the atmosphere of Curacao, and the space around it and trade lanes leading to and from it, from being marred by the ugly industrial facilities which have made Liberty and Bretonia unbearable places to live. We respectfully request the support of your organization in our efforts to ensure that Cortez and Magellan do not become the next Texas and Leeds.

Keep Curacao beautiful. Keep Cortez strong. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Quorg

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
-Incomming Transmission-
-Orbital Spa & Cruise-
-Kim Allen-

To: Mr Quorg

Good morning sir.

Thank you for showing your support to Orbital Spa and Cruise, and that someone else has taken note of the breach's in relation to the Curacuo treaty which is the actual governing body, determining what laws should be enforced in systems held by the treaty itself.

Before I would like to accept your help, beacause I have heard that line a few times which maks me have fear in my gut, what would you be doing in helping Orbital Spa and Cruise?

I hope I can look forward to your reply.

Signed

Kim Allen

-Transmission Terminated-