Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unione Corse Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: TransArek3.png]

Monsieur Teissier, I can sympathize with the loneliness of deep space, on those lengthier trips in search of profit. I think we'll get along just fine.
Your application has been accepted and you have been bestowed the rank of Aspirant. Let's see what you can do, oui? Bon chance!

-Commandant Arek Maxim

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION%202.png]

«««Transmission Entree»»»

A. What is your name and place of birth?
Zoe Heloin - born on Planet Lyon.

B. Come on now, what are you, some sort of vache? Eh, nevermind. Your physical description, please.
Hair colour: Black.

Eye colour: Light-blue

Skin tone: Pale white

Height and build: 172cm, medium-build.

C. What interests you? Action, food, a hobby, etc.
I have always been a keen athlete, mostly doing all sorts of sports. Indoors, on the other hand, i enjoy playing the piano. And when it comes to business, I'm usually a good shot.

D. A short biography about yourself as well. There's no need to write something quite as long as one of King Charles' speeches, but do make it longer than his reputation for being a nice guy.
Both my father and my older brother were members in the Unione Corse, so I've been around your peole ever since I was little.
I was thaught about the mechanisms and systems of ships, basically in order to become and engineer, only to later discovery my affinity for space combat. Although it was hard, my father managed to get me in the Lyon Royal Academy of Flight, where i was able to perfect my skills. Now that I've graduated, I feel that I can follow the family tradition and offer my services to the Corse.

«««Transmission Terminee»»»

[Image: 2youxzt.png]

Madame Heloin,

I'm not quite sure what to suggest for you ... perhaps service in the Royal Police, but anyway, you do not seem fit for a place in the Unione Corse Armed Division. Your questionnaire results are also quite inaccurate, et membres who recognize your family's name have voiced concerns against it. This application is denied; merci for your time.

General Logarus,
Unione Corse Armed Command
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]
>Connection entrante
>Message détecté
>Ouvrir? [Y/N]
>Ouverture...

Bonjour, chers messieurs et mesdames. My name is Francoise Lemaire. I've been looking for an organization of your... reputation for a rather long time now, and, well, to put it rather brusquement, I'd wish to see if I can join in.

A. What is your name and place of birth?

As I stated previously, my name is Francoise Lemaire. I was born on Planet New Paris, 26 years ago.

B. Come on now, what are you, some sort of vache? Eh, nevermind. Your physical description, please.

I am a 26-years-old Caucasian white female, 1,79m (179cm) tall. I have green eyes, brown hair, medium build. Nothing special, I'm afraid.

C. What interests you? Action, food, a hobby, etc.

Interests? Hmm. I guess what I like the most is doing stuff on my computer; it's only second to earning money in my book. Doesn't really matter what I'm doing on it. Games, movies, you get the idea. When it comes to food, I prefer Gallic cuisine; never got a taste for that Sirian junk. That's pretty much it, I guess.

D. A short biography about yourself as well. There's no need to write something quite as long as one of King Charles' speeches, but do make it longer than his reputation for being a nice guy.

A biography about myself? Oh well. I was born on Planet New Paris, as I said previously. My family wasn't that rich. We could get on pretty well, but we were still middle class. My father died when I was 16 due to cancer, and my mother struggled to support me and my sister. So we had to get money from... less respectable activities. I started out scamming people through Gallia's Neural Net, but when I was old enough to join university, I took courses in computer science and security. After earning a Master's Degree from the University of New Paris, I switched from scamming to outright hacking. It was much easier. But everything has an end. After almost getting caught, I decided to calm down and join an organization where I could use my... particular skill set without getting into too much trouble. And here I am.

>Message términé
>Rejouer? [Y/N]
>Fermeture du logiciel...
>Fermeture complète.
[Image: Z8Ors8K.png]

Salut, Lemaire.

An interesting background you have, madame. Being well educated is always a nice qualification, et it is good to see that your senses have brought you here. I'm sure you'll get along well with Commandant Maxim, who oversees our coding team over at Epernon.

You're half right about Sirian food; Bretonian "fish and chips" is one of the most undesirable culinary dishes ever invented. If you travel with some of our more distant convoys however, you'll find that some Rheinlandic meals are astounding. Pardon me, I should digress. Discussing food on an empty stomach ...

You are accepted as an Aspirant - a contact will meet up with you at the main lobby adjacent to the docking bays on the Versailles Residence in three hours. Be there.

General Logarus,
Bonjour Unione Corse leadership and members.

My name is Lukas Alexander (others just call me Luke and/or Alex), I'm about 6foot and 1 inch's tall with dark brown hair and grey eyes. Anyway I am here to join up and offer my services to the Unione Corse. Up until now I have been doing what I must to make a living mostly as a Freelancer taking the odd job here and there, and it is only recently that I have decided to take a chance and see what Gallia has to offer.

I was borne on Planet Cambridge in Bretonia both my parents where professors at Cambridge University and they where both hopeful that I too would go that path when I was older. How ever there was a part of me the yearned for adventure to be out amongst the stars not have my nose buried in a book my desires for adventure became more apparent when my uncle William would visit from some exciting mission in the Border Worlds. My father always thought my uncle was a bad influence and continuously insisted that I keep up with my studies but I wanted to be like my Uncle William.

When I was 18yrs old and hostilities where heating up between Bretonia and Kusari I eagerly joined up with the Armed Forces feeling that this is my time to get out there and have an adventure, as you would expect my parents weren't pleased especially my father and long story short we don't talk much anymore. My abilities as pilot where quickly recognized and I was recommended for Officer training, I was thrilled, excited that this is my time......how ever my excitement would soon become horror. I was sent to Tau-31 after training my mission was to hunt down Kusari Naval Forces and to protect Planet Harris and the Leeds Jump Gate, with in the my first week I had already had 10 confirmed kills under my belt but with each day, each week I soon realized what War was in all it's Glory and it's Horrors. Finally after a few years of fighting Kusari, Gallia showed up and the Royal Navy hit the KNF's in Tau like a force of Nature just shattered them under the weight of sheer numbers then the monster turned its attention to Bretonia we where ordered to pull out Tau-31 before the Gallic steam roller could cut us off, how ever just before I was about leave Tau-31 to join the defense in Leeds I picked up a distress call from a transport carrying wounded Kusari soldiers and civilians many wondered why I should even care about Kusarians but apart of me didn't feel right just leaving those poor saps out there so I disobeyed orders and went back to help them the battle was fierce I killed multiple Gallic fighters and even damaged a Gunboat this gave the Transport time to escape to Leeds and link up with what would become the Kusari Exiles. My ship was badly damaged but I managed to limp back into Leeds where upon landing on a Battleship my CO had me arrested for disobeying a direct order, I argued that I was trying to save lives and do the right thing my CO flared at me calling me a disgrace of a soldier and well I snapped and smacked him right in the nose and long story short I was discharged from the BAF.

I returned to Cambridge to find that I was welcome backed as a hero my mother was tears just happy to see me, my father how ever asked if I was done with these foolish games and ready to find a real job, I snapped and after a heated argument with my father I went to the local pub for a drink and to cool off . About an Hour later my Uncle William showed up and we had a brief discussion my Uncle asked me "so do you still want to go on an adventure?" I smirked and responded with "ready when you are" . My uncle took me out and got me an Eagle and from there we went about the Border Worlds fighting Outcasts, Corsairs, and other pirate scum....unfortunately though my Uncle meet his end in Rheinland it seemed that the local Junkers did not like my Uncle and set up an ambush for us as we entered the Ruhrfeld in New Berlin. Originally we where there looking for Unioners but instead we found the Junkers waiting for us they knew my Uncle and wanted pay back for him killing one of there boss's about 10yrs back, my Uncle and I wasted no time in engaging them we fought hard but the Junkers had hired a lot of local thugs to fight for them. In the heat of the battle my uncle was hit by a missile he ejected in time and I manage to tractor in his escape pod and I got us to safety , I docked on Bonn Station and my Uncle was immediately rushed to the Medical ward it was there that I learned the extent of the damage and shortly after my Uncle died. He was cremated and his remains where scattered across Planet Cambridge, and for a time I wondered the Border Worlds alone.

Not to long after I was sitting in the pub at Freeport-6 searching the Job board when a strange fellow approached me, a Gallian by the name of Arek Maxim was looking for some extra muscle for a return trip back to Gallia he didn't go much into details he just said it's good money, I took him up on his offer not just for the money but because I was also interested in seeing Gallia little did I know that Maxim was a commander in the Unione Corse, he told me that we leave tomorrow and he insisted that we have a few drinks together normally I'm not much of a drinker but I decided heck why not there I also had the opportunity to meet the other Freelancers Maxim had recruited to come along with us . My first impression of Maxim was "this guys a real piece of work" and a little annoying, but hey he was offering good money, the following morning we set off we reached the Tau-23 Jump Hole with no problems but on the other side how ever the Outcasts had readied an ambush it seems that they had a bone to pick with Maxim and to cut it short a battle broke out and by the end of it only Maxim and myself had survived the rest of the Freelancers perished and what Outcasts we didn't kill retreated. Maxim burst out laughing afterward mocking the Outcasts and telling me "hey your a good fighter....for a Bretonian" and started laughing again as I thought to myself "I swear the moment that this is over Maxim is gonna get it" . We stopped at Java Station for repairs and as we walked into the Bar I confronted Maxim about the Outcasts asking him why did they want him dead, he told me not to worry about it with this big grin plastered across his face and before he said another word I clocked him in the Jaw, he stumbled backwards turned and gave me a good smack in the face I hit the wall behind me facing him filled with rage building, he smirked and said "that's a very mean hook you've got" as I wiped my mouth he signaled to me and said "let keeps going" I charged him and for the next two minutes we went at it in a full on Bar Brawl exchanging punch's as well as insults until finally the IMG broke it up. The following day I was getting ready to clear out I didn't want to go any further with that lunatic Maxim I entered the docking bay where he was waiting for me with that same cocky grin on his face "he asked where are you going?" and I replied with "away from you!" Maxim then said "but don't you want to get paid? Don't tell me your angry about last night?" I looked at him with my hands balled into fists ready to lay into him again, Maxim quickly said "look what happened, happened besides I haven't had a good brawl like that in ages" I turned away shacking my head "look I like you" he said "not only are you a good pilot but your also a mean bar fighter" before I could say anything he said "look come with me to Gallia and not only will pay what I owe you but I will also pay you what I was offering the other Freelancers...and once where in Gallia we'll sit down some where nice, have a drink, and I'll explain everything to you okay?" he extended his hand I rolled my eye's "Okay" and shook his hand. We then headed for Languedoc and after landing on Planet Quillan and getting paid Maxim explained to me that he was with a group called the Unione Corse and that they and the Outcasts don't particularly like one another he then told me that the Corse is always looking for people like me to join there Organization and that I should consider joining ifI decide that I wish to join that I should head to the Corse base in Dauphine and that he'd vouch for me and well here I am.

Anyway thank you for taking the time read this sorry if it got a little long, anyway I will wait patiently for your response.

Regards, Lukas Alexander.
[Image: m5ue56x.png]

Mister Alexander,

I do believe you missed the part on not making a long speech. However, Arek seems to think you're a suitable candidate, and I shall not disagree with that. Your apparent skills in a fighter may prove to be quite useful as well.

I spent some time on Cambridge, by the way. It's a nice place, but I was all too glad to come back home. I think you'll find that, comparatively, the food here is most ... exquisite. Anyway, welcome to Gallia, Aspirant of the Corse.

General Logarus,
Connection started
Connection status OK

A. What is your name and place of birth? Jason Duvall washington

B. Come on now, what are you, some sort of vache? Eh, nevermind. Your physical description, please. I'm a white guy 34 years old 5 foot 5 in 210 pounds

C. What interests you? Action, food, a hobby, etc. Motor bike riding Hunting

D. A short biography about yourself as well. There's no need to write something quite as long as one of King Charles' speeches, but do make it longer than his reputation for being a nice guy. Not sure what bio means exactly
If its any consolation I know Jack quite well and I vouch for him.

PS: Sir's I know I'm new myself but I figured I'd vouch for a friend here and tell you he's worth the effort to let into the ranks of the UC.
[Image: TransArek3.png]

Monsieur O'Neil, I'm afraid your message does not contain much, if any, information about you. Planet Erie and a name, that offers only the assumption that you are a Libertonian.
If you could please refer to the application form, you'll notice a specific list of requirements that must be filled out, as well as a separate questionnaire to be sent in separately.

Fill out the form and questionnaire appropriately and send us the information s'il vous plaît. Then we can discuss this fresh start you seek.

-Commandant Arek Maxim

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION%202.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8