Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]

Greetings Caballeros,

I'm adressing to you to inform about a, let's say, funny incident at Cambridge.

I'm not sure if you're recruiting new members, if shot too many time to the rocks is not good for the eyes, or if you just have purchased a new navigational system that seems is not working good in one of those Rusty and big vessels you call Hegemon.

The question is that while me and my crew were doing a routinary patrol at cambridge, "taxating" the transit of comodities. We received an emergency transmission, and since we were near from the place where the transmission was coming we decide to invetigate...

And gues what? We just found a Big Hegemon stucked between two huge rocks...

We could leave the IMG crew there, but an Ion storm was coming. Aditionally the ship shield was not working. So we proceed to evacuate the ship and now that 13 IMG pilots are at our bar, eating and drinking our rum...

I'm sure you're eager to recover the crew, but this will cost you. I'm open for your proposal, let's see how "eager" are you to recover you own men.

Ah, and one more thing. such vessel had 456 Kg. of Bellyrium ore, if you want to get it back to just make a bigger offer.

Atentamente,

[Image: tiberio.png]
[Image: outh.png]

// Just noticed that i had that pilots at the ship, and maybe you want to use as a RP cargo ;-) That's all

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Julia Morrow, IMG Transport Captain #11847
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Benitez Family
**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: julia.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#999999]A clearly pre-recorded message shows Julia in her ship, trying to piece together the text, sometimes looking down to her notes and she seems far from comfortable in doing that.

Ehm, this is Julia Morrow, perhaps some of you remember me from when we... met each other a few times in Cambridge. I was flying that Stork... you know, the one that never made trouble. I kind of think that it may be that, because I have talked to a few of your family, I was selected to try and talk to you first. Ehm... so... I am no diplomat. But: yes, we would like to have our people back. That's what they want me to say.

Ehm... yea. I am in the Omegas and if you... tell me, where I can pick them up, I will. I... really don't know what you like in return, as my knowledge on negotiations with Corsairs are rather meagre. So... if you need something, why not let me know? I have been given some room to... ehm... get things arranged, if you see what I mean.

So... all I would like is... to have the men and women back. And... when I am there, I can also get the ore. But... important are the people and that they are good. So... ehm... how do I say that... yes: Tell me what you need. And I'll try to get it. Be it money or goods, or... you just tell me. Okay?

And... ehm, that bottle of wine, it was delicious. Thank you to... its sender, who... ehm... I don't know whether I can name him, so... I'd better not. Still, thank you. Knocked me out, but was worth it.

[color=#999999]She seems to let go of her notes and looks into the camera with an embarrassed smirk on her face, after she ends, the video recording ends abruptly

That has been... likely... the worst negotiation ever done and ever heard by you, but they said I should try, as I have already talked to you. Please don't hurt our miners. And... call me, okay? So this can be ended fast... much faster than by going through all the official channels of the Guild.

I'm waiting for the call. Please call.

Julia Morrow

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]

<div align="center]
To: Julia Morrow.
Greetings Señorita Morrow,

[From the sounds one could imagine that the corsair was talking form a bar, a crowdy and loudy bar]

First of all i must tell that your crew is ok, so don't worry. One of my hermanos told me that you want a proof. And i'm surprised, we are "outsiders", yes, but not beasts.

[color=#FFFFFF][He sighs]

But well, if you want it, here I attach a proof that they are currently at one of our bases, Tripoli. They are even guarded by some guards here at the bar, let's say, for their own safety.

[Image: datan.png]

Please do not misunderstood me, this is not a kidnap, we have just rescued them from an inminent cold death at space, and we are spending our own resources on them.
At the same time, i'm sure you know that we are not allowed to trade in house space... so we always have to search for other ways to get what we need... Don't worry, we know you're a guild of miners, and our demands will be reasonable...

[The vocie of a kid interrutps the corsair]

Look dady!, i'm a corsair and today i'll pirate you!

[then a man who wears a IMG flightsuit quicly tells to the kid ]

Johnson! Be quiet, be quiet or this corsair will take your Bretonian crumpet from you hands, did you heard me?!

[Tiberio rises and eyebrown looking to the kid, makes a long sigh and look to the screen again]

From you, and for this time, we will require the following:

We know you do not trust us, it's incredible what the bad propaganda can do, but well, in order to do a "secure" transaction we will do the operation in a secure place for both... i'm sure that you will find FreePort 1 more than fine to do this.

Now that we know that we want from each other, and we know the place where the transaction will take place, shall we set a day?

[The sair seems to look at some kind of electronic agenda, its some kind of device it's not found at the normal markets, seems that is some kind of "sair" technology gadget]

Well... i think that the next "Sunday" will be a good day... so be ready ma'am, be ready to take your own men, we do not need or want them here, and i have already received orders to make sure your men leave this place, understood?

[The kid seems to attack again...]

Look dady, i'm flying, i'm flying a titan!

[Johnson, that adorable kid who already generated some troubles to the guards, takes the Bretonian crumpet from the table and throws it as fast as he can]

Fewwwww...

[The crumpet, after fly some meters, heads directly to Tiberio's face... The faces of the IMG Crew renders pale during some seconds, awaiting the sair reaction, then Tiberio says]

Ma'am, let's make the transaction earlier... saturday ok? ok.

[After this words, he directly shuts down the screen...
... Siganl lost]

[Image: tiberio.png]
[Image: outh.png]