Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Arma II: DayZ mod, Zambies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://thewarz.com/index.html

Yeah... I changed my mind on buying Arma for this mod. Looks like a F2P on the same principles is about to go beta.;)
' Wrote:http://thewarz.com/index.html

Yeah... I changed my mind on buying Arma for this mod. Looks like a F2P on the same principles is about to go beta.;)

Except that it's made by the same people that made War Inc. which is despite all intents and purposes... a terrible game.
So... I have now DayZ as well... only found a lot of hostile players so far; anyone interested in playing together? Is there maybe a Skype group?
' Wrote:Is there maybe a Skype group?

There is. We've got people in there from anywhere between russia and west coast US. So you'll likely be able to find someone to eat beans with.

Drop me your skype address, unless I already have it, and I'll add you. or anyone else for that matter. Remember, keep the chat chill and all.
ive been alone... shot up.. by raiders (never have anything worth it JOKES ON YOU) or end up zombie jerky..

Huggie need buddies. Ill gladly run out in the middle of a road or be a moving target. ive accepted it.. like a "prestige class"
I like dayz, but the insane amount of hackers that I've seen lately are starting to get to me. I could go onto any NZ server and be guaranteed to find a hacker. Though I dunno if it's cos the NZ servers are useless or whether it's like that everywhere.

Anyway, feel free to drop me into that skype chat.
I don't play very often, but a skype chat would be cool I guess.
Sotha, add me in when Joe's added you.
' Wrote:I like dayz, but the insane amount of hackers that I've seen lately are starting to get to me.

Me too. Yesterday I just logged on, played for a couple minutes on a server, got teleported somewhere and before I even realized what happened, I got killed together with every single player on this server.
I now died three times by hackers, around half a dozen times by bugs, once by zombies and once by a real PvP fight.

' Wrote:Sotha, add me in when Joe's added you.

Will do.
Been playing DayZ on a private Hive server lately, everyone is a lot more friendly than the official hive servers. People on the server I play on don't shoot you on sight, and not everyone is a bandit.

I have a idea to get a chopper and airlift random people to random parts of the map in exchange for rare items like cans of mountain dew or grenades.
Me and some friends have been playing Fallujah and hoarding gear.

Currently we're sitting on a few tents full of supplies, ammo and weapons as well as a Humvee and a throwaway white sedan. We lost a technical today, two hostiles tried to run off with it and we had a roadwar between it and our Humvee. Got an M107 out of it though :3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5