Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: cloak prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I havent been paying much attention, but it looks like the sale price for the large cloak has dropped quite a bit. One sale did not complete at 450m and an auction failed to attract opening bid of 599. Has the market reached a stable point already? What is normal price for these now?
They are still dropping. I exited the market early.
but are still expensive
' Wrote:but are still expensive

Maybe you'd be happier if they were given away for free :crazy:
' Wrote:but are still expensive
Build it yourself then.
As more and more bases build them, and more and more people get them, they will come down even more. I was offered 1 in game at only 400mil for the Yorktown. I think the will level out around 300-350 mil. After al they are only really useful for a very short time to sneak attack, or run away.
' Wrote:Maybe you'd be happier if they were given away for free :crazy:
Of course:P

' Wrote:Build it yourself then.
+200 mill to buy for items.. + Loot for the dumb Nomad D-Cell. Where people are still doing the CSV Wreck camping crap.. In that case, you need to buy it, another +100 mill. >:|

And people will probably ragekill the base before I finish building the module.
And I don't feel like solo-supplying again.:P
Exactly. People forget that running and protecting the base is not so easy as it seems.
Actually it wasn't other people that attacked my base
I more or less attacked it myself.
I forgot to supply it
XDD
It's pretty straightforward:
- the longer you wait, cheaper it gets
- the more contacts you have on skype, the chance of getting a fair deal is higher
- the more friends/acquiantances you have who hold a base, the higher the chance that you can get your equipment by making it yourself
- join a faction that has an active base and build it yourself

Another tip is keeping an eye on the open market for a while. A few manufacturers are pretty savvy and will sell at prices 10-25% lower than their main competitors (and adjust their general prices frequently) - some of these allow customers to pre-order, and if you are lucky those manufacturers might let you have the items cheap if they trust you enough to let you help them supply their base, so they can catch up with their order list. Base supplying is a daunting task, and it seems like some base owners are losing spirit. That can work to your advantage if you are willing to put in the effort.

Also I'd say 450 is a good price for a large cloak, but I don't have a base and don't know what it costs in materials.
Pages: 1 2 3