Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to play online until next year because of RL, but I wanted to start being involved in the community via forums. The only chars I've developed beyond ingame RP was on disco and that was almost entirely in my faction message dump. I thought it would be fun to actually develop a back story and build from it once I'm ingame again. I did play this char for a couple weeks on my R&R (I'm in Afghanistan until early next year). My current job allows internet, but it's a DOD system so nothing more than forums allowed.

I did interact with some folks and I've played Freelancer for years so I'll build that into my story. I'm also playing in paint to illustrate the story just for fun. If you have comments or suggestions I'll appreciate them and work to improve. This is my first effort at writing fiction.
It's up to now a really good story and has me hooked so to speak.

Too bad that you can't play ingame atm since it would have made for some good stuff to integrate into the Story.

Keep up the good work. ;)

Regards Xelon
Thanks for the feedback. New development. We have a new provider here that's (just) fast enough for me to get on. Lag is high, but I am able to play. I will definately be including the people I meet and events into my story.