Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: VWA| Communications Hub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Aktivistin Marion Schoenbrunn:::
:::Location: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::
::TongueRIORITY: MEDIUM:::
:::ENCRYPTION: HIGH:::

REUNION WITHOUT UNIFICATION?

[Image: t51u.png]

Yesterday, werte Genossen, I met my old comrade, Martin Trauer right at the Braunschweig jumphole to get information about my twin brother, Lukas Schoenbrunn.

My brother has successfully hijacked a ship and landed on Planet New Berlin. He's now in the recruiting phase of the Rheinland Federal Polizei and tries to get into his old position as a securer of Rheinland and it's people.
Martin Trauer told me about his up coming career in the Polizei.

[Image: ESaJ4.png]

The Federal Polizei is currently rather weakened. And it's their own fault! We said it since the nomad war, but nobody was ready to listen to us! The current government, its' corrupt politicans, it unhumanistic politic fed by the huge amounts of money the corporations make everyday, at the costs of us and the people of Rheinland!

Today is a gread day for freedom, werte Aktivisten!

Let's get the revolution started! Power to those who deserve it! Power to the Volk and the army they build up! Power to the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee!

- Transmission End -
::TongueRIORITY: Medium:::
:::ID: Kommandant Erich Klugmann:::
:::LOCATION: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::
:::ENCRPYTION:
HIGH:::

In light of recent negotiations with its Primary Fleet, Kommandanten Gauss and myself hereby humbly request that Libertonian incursions into Rheinland be observed, and hailing contact made with them if there is no-one else about.

In the event of a Libertonian aggressive incursion into a Rheinlandic system (i.e. Hamburg), it is requested not to join the furball, and to merely observe at most.

That is all. Currently over-arching goals still apply.

- Transmission End -
::TongueRIORITY:
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann:::

I have noticed that these comms have remained quiet for quite a while; natural, with our operations being few and far-between, but there is a certain issue that should put us all on high alert.

Namely, the Unioners have conclusively allied with the Hispanian invaders, the Corsairs. The ousted workers of Alster can no longer be counted amongst our friends, or even amongst the friends of the Hessians, with their willingness to throw in with the lot of self-styled conquistadors merely for the sake of personal gain.

In an attempt to allow our Aktivists to better understand and focus on important tasks, I will set out a number of things that "need doing", with their corresponding priority levels.

The list will be visible amongst the more secure Widerstandsarmee databases for now. In lieu of that list, I expect more frequent reports if at all possible.

- Transmission End -
**Incoming transmission**
Burst transmission to VWA central comms
Encryption: High
Comm ID: Oberst Wolf, VWA Militar

Guten Tag, I have something important to announce.

Yesterday evening, my korvette Panzerkampfwagen has discovered unknown and unauthorized installation orbiting in dark side of planet Ueltzen. Siegen Research Facility as it was called appeared very basic and lightly manned. No defenses were reported or any sign of shielding.

While single Korvette would do quick job about it, I have called in for additional Bestrafung and transport Volkslieferant to speed up the process. Operation is full success and our hide out is safe again.

Siegen destruction

**Personnal encrypted transmission to Erich Klugmann**
If acting in capacity as second in command of Volksfront taught me anything about Rheinland's internal diplomacy, it is that you should never trust any Unioner under any circumstances.

Good luck on your new position by the way.

**Additional transmission ended**

That would be all. Wolf out.

**Transmission terminated**
[Image: vwa-transmission-edit-2.png]

Guten Tag!

I realize few have heard of me in the past year. Unfortunately I cannot yet tell everyone where I was, but rest assured the Bundschuh Partei will reap the benefits of my activities during my apparent absence.

That said, let me congratulate Klugmann with his new position as head of the Widerstand. You might not be the most aggressive, but that does not make you any less militant. I think you are a capable successor of Wolf and, so long as you do what is best for the Widerstand, for the Bundschuh Partei and through those for Rheinland, you can count on my support.

I'd also like to announce that I hope to have a fighter completely prepared in less than weeks. In other words I will be returning to active duty very soon.

Freya Eistochter
Kommandant of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee

:::ENCRPYTION: HIGH:::

Landsleute all, I have endeavored to not be some sort of hypocrite, demanding reports from all of you while not providing any of my own. I have delivered.

I met a Rheinswehr pilot whom Kommandant Gauss would likely remember; Vorster. After engaging with a long verbal spar with him, I thoroughly exposed his position on life; he would not only die to save Rheinhardt's life, but he willingly would leave his fellow countrymen to their obscure, impoverished fates while claiming that he "fights for Rheinland".

Hypocrite.

It was a rare moment for me, but I was nearly antagonized enough to open fire upon him without a second thought; fortunately he solved the problem for me by attempting to place me under arrest. Of course, he did not technically formally charge me, but I would never have gone peacefully with him anyway.

A brief furball then commenced. While his vessel was armed with two missile pods and his top-of-the-line Wraith flew veritable circles around my three-decade-old Sabre, I managed to work out his rhythm of missile-launching to a formula; I lauched disruptors the moment his missiles left their tubes, causing them to considerably soften up his craft. Desperate, he began to attempt to entrap me in a nuclear-minefield, but I had the cooler head and baited him into one.

Were it that he survived, I hope he takes considerable time to think through the total disconnect from reality that seems to be so common a diagnosis amongst the private military-slash-religious-group that is the Rheinswehr's Zealots.

Perhaps I expect too much from the likes of them.

- Transmission End -

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Genossen,

There are a number of developing diplomatic relations between the Widerstand and a number of other entities.

Assuming we receive further replies from them, we will work alongside the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army (hereafter referred to as the Coalition). They differ from us in a number of ways, but it would still be preferable to cooperate with them than to be without willing, sympathetic aid.

In addition, I have been attempting to negotiate possible convoys from the IMG to visit our secluded demesne in Munich. Should they arrive, treat the miners with the utmost respect.

Tomorrow myself and a small diplomatic and security team aboard the VWA|Gesandte shuttle will venture to the California system, Liberty, to negotiate the finer details of our cooperation with the Liberty Navy. I would like to re-iterate that we are working with them out of having a mutual foe; it would be folly to aid the same Rheinlandic Military that would simply turn on us at the war's end.

A final note as I prepare for this departure; I expect any Aktivisten able to do so to be wary of two growing threats on top of those from the Kanzler's hand.
  • "Von" Vessels - Pirates that appear to operate entirely sans morality, ethics, and sanity. They have gone as far as prioritizing civilian stations (Borkum Station in particular) over military merely to cause as many casualties as possible. Also, for some reason I have been unable to discern, they routinely demand one-hundred million credits from every group coming into contact with them. The Widerstand miraculously appears to have been exempt from that demand thus far.

Treat every one of their vessels as a priority target and eradicate them wherever in Rheinland you find them.
  • Unioners - I have personally witnessed Unioner piloten fighting alongside Hispanian invaders, something that goes completely against the tenets of the Volksrevolution.

As our territory largely overlaps, and in the interest of avoiding a debilitating "turf war", we cannot openly challenge these backstabbers yet. I have received a rumor from Kaiserslautern that the Unioners have begun an Artifact trade in earnest.

Attempt to locate proof of this artifact trade if able; demand immediate jettison of the illicit cargo if you have the upper hand. Do not otherwise provoke hostilities.

Use your minds and consciences in your judgement during these operations, Aktivisten.

- Transmission End -

=====================================================

::TongueRIORITY: Low:::
:::ID: Aktivist Helmut Von Stierlitz:::
:::LOCATION: VWA|Weiss Rose, Luneburg:::

[Image: AdzDOPD.jpg]

Am I coming through clearly...?

Gut. We have finally found the right frequency. Idle the engines and let's make this transmission quick.

Oberst Klugmann, we have executed your orders. A member of these "Von" pirates presented himself in the Taunusfeld. Evidently you were right; they have few allies.

This led to an altercation where, not to brag of course, my secondary Mjolnir crew had destroyed the "Virage"-class civilian fighter in less than one minute.

We hope to keep up that Rheinlandic efficiency in future offensives against them and other pirates like them.

Weiss Rose out.

- Transmission End -
:::ID: Aktivist Jochen Ehrhoff:::

Guten tag, genossen.

I will be performing many more trades in the Emissar in an effort to gain money for the Widerstand.

I will most likely be using the well known Luxury food run going from Bruchsal to Saar, and then to Eltmann. If you have any suggestions on any other routes I could take, please suggest them to me. The goal of my travels are to increase VWA income.

Ehrhoff out.

:::TRANSMISSION END:::
::TongueRIORITY:

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Genossen, I have something very urgent to inform you all about.

Today, I made what was to be a relatively routine meeting with sympathetic elements at Heisenburg, Koeln. Waiting in orbit of the station was a lone Buro agent. He was not immediately threatening, but I did not let down my guard.

I am mildly hesitant to share several of the "highlights" of this long discourse, as it is somewhat revealing of my background. I will trust my fellow Genossen, however.

He was evidently unsure that I was in fact Oberst of the Widerstand until I explicitly told him so, and this has me worried. It implies that the Buro is attempting to cause our group to turn upon itself, and they intended to start at the "bottom" instead of with me.

As a result, I find I will have to implore something of you, Genossen. I have no doubts that the Buro will continue this tactic and try to sway you from your comrades here in the Widerstand.

We are made strong through our differences; we come from all walks of life. No matter what brought you to the Widerstand, Genossen... Your conscience was involved. You are not here for the credits; far better to work for the Hessians or Unioners for that. You are not here for the "glory"; bask with the Coalition if that is your aim.

Your consciences were involved in bringing you here. I am trusting all of you to have your consciences see you carry out what millions of Rheinlanders count on you to do. You shed blood, tears, and sweat for the benefit of the common man, the impoverished women and children living in fear and terror.

I will never give in to corruption, genossen. I hope, if nothing else, you will vaguely follow my example, though not blindly. Use your hearts and minds.

- Transmission End -
:::ID: Aktivist Aksel Goldstein:::

[Image: RuHLmjt.jpg]

Guten Tag,

Today I accompanied Aktivist Siegel to the Neu Berlin system, where we hoped to collect some donations for our cause.

We disabled a trade lane connection, and waited for suitable elements to appear. After a short wait, a transport bearing Kishiro designations arrived and jumped out at the disrupted segment.

We brought up the Munich incident, and accused its superiors of orchestrating the disaster, but the captain seemed less-than-informed, and kept denying any connection between Kishiro Technologies and the disaster.

After the discussion, I spotted that its cargo it was carrying could aid Eltmann, and we proceeded to relieve the captain from its burden, with the addition of 1.000.000 Sirius Credits.

Recording 1 - The robotic hardware and components, consisting of spare parts and some actual robots, which I suspect can be used aboard Eltmann.

Recording 2 - The delivery of the said components to Bruchsal, where the Oberst may inspect them, if he so desires.

That is all for now, Aktivist Goldstein signing out.

- Transmission End -
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13