Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unione Corse Communications (inRP) (FO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: aoFtQcj.png]

Membres, Senateurs, all Corsicans,

Please use this channel as a hub for transferring information, requisitions, and other messages. For those of you who are Aspirants, we monitor this secure reporting facility closely and progress will be duly noted. Important notices shall also be provided here.

Announcements
=============

First off, there are several things that I would like to announce.

There has been a reshuffle in the ranks. PM me if you have any questions.
Arek Maxim, due to all of your efforts, you are promoted from Membre to Commandant.
Jason Osrini, you are promoted from Membre to Lieutenant.
Ezio New, due to your extreme inactivity, you are demoted from Commandant to Membre.
Jean Demoy, you have proven yourself worthy of the Corse, and are promoted from Aspirant to Membre.

Talk of a Unione Corse Gunboat
There has been a lot of rumor going around about construction of a gunboat.
There are two main ideas; either the Asco Noir (based off of the Gallic Brigand Asco), or a Tatou Noir, a design of our own.
Our main problem is modifying a facility where construction will take place. Again, there are two main ideas. Monaco Base would work, as it is large enough and our Nox needs all of the protection that it can get. Bastia Base is the other, but it would need a lot of additional construction of its own.

Diplomatic Adjustments
We have been in contact with several groups in attempt to improve relations.
More on this will be posted when results are in.

My Absence
I will not be flying for the next 18 days (//June 11th through June 29th), as I was injured during a recent incident (//Just going on vacation). However, I will be able to check the Neural Nets.
Commandant Arek Maxim will be in charge in space, until I get back.
-----------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission
Source: Commandant Arek Maxim
Encryption: 64%

Salut, L'Unione Corse. First of all I would like to thank Command for seeing fit to issue my promotion; I shall not let you down.

Regarding the [USC] Meren; Our application for a station permit has neither been granted nor denied, and at this time is probably
on hold since Meren's destruction. I would like to propose we withdraw our permit request at this time whilst new facility plans and
a new location are discussed amongst senior leadership.
The Kingdom has denied responsibility for the base destruction, and rumors are abound regarding the also missing IDF facility within
the same system; We have no-one to point the finger at for the moment in regards to this strange situation,
but a Sirian perpetrator has not been ruled out.

In more concerning news, a once senior member of Legion des Damnes' was found dead at the hands of our opposition;
Cardamine and l'Outcasts. We now have a strengthened reason to combat any Maltanese and their drug, and I strongly urge all of le'Corse to
do so; Any Outcast found within Gallia is to be annihilated, and their putrid commodity along with them.

Furthermore, recent discussions between the Maquis & Legion des Damnes with Taskforce 141 of the order, with two of us there to represent
l'Unione Corse, have completed with the signing of an agreement. We will honor this and aide our
allies against this Alien threat and their allies within the Outcasts.

Fortune favor us all.
Commandant Arek Maxim

Incoming Transmission

Salut, L'Unione Corse.
Just a quick update on our funding situation for the moment; I have officially scrapped the Heron transport we had been using in support of a more useful vessel;
I have completed negotiations with my... contacts... on Planet Quillan, and successfully acquired one Taureau Gallic Assault transport.

This vessel, in the future, will be used solely for the safety and security of all traderuns undertaken with the vessel, and has thus been dubbed les Epee Fantaisie II.
Its cargo space may be the same as the Heron, but I promise that it is far superior to the Sirian vessel, and is working at 100% capacity. Fully loaded
with defensive weaponry, it has proven quite capable this far.

Simulation and tactical information regarding the Taureau: Attatchment

Fortune favor us all.
Commandant Arek Maxim

(//edit)PS: A small science division on board the vessel have requested to use the space for scientific research regarding this Cardamine drug, and the affects between it and Nox, following the recent events within les Legione.

My apologies for the late response

New Transport
This is good to hear.
However, your neural net link does not seem to work from my end (//Kindle).

Cardamime
As for the needs of your science team, send me a PM on how much they plan on carrying.
Incoming Transmission

Salut, L'Unione Corse.

The scientists mentioned in my previous report were delivered to Argenton Base in Berry
to perform whatever their research is going to require. It seemed a better plan than taking
the risk of their operation near our primary profit sources.
They already have sufficient supplies of this *spits* Cardamine for their testing, and all
units of it are constantly accounted for to ensure no-one thinks 'misusing' it.

More importantly however, a scout pilot sent to Sirius to investigate and update all of our
available knowledge on the Sirian houses. He has transmitted much of his data so far,
but most of it is simple navigational charts. He did however discover alternative means
of bypassing official House Jumpgates; It seems Jumpholes are quite a common
occurrence in Sirius in comparison to Gallia.

While he is working on that, however, the Epee II has proven most successful in
continued profit operations, which have assisted in the work towards our Tatou designs
from what I've heard, however the lack of design space continues to hamper progress
on Monnaco.
In the mean time, the Epee II will continue its work.

Fortune favor us all.
Commandant Arek Maxim

Greetings.

My Return
I have recovered from my injuries and I am fit to venture back into space.
Many thanks go to Commandant Maxim for leading us during my absence.

Updates
In our Laws Page, the Restricted Space and Contraband sections have been changed.
In our Information Page, our Ranks section has been changed to show their theoretical maximums. Individual diplomacy and zone sections have also been added.
Incoming Transmission

Salut, L'Unione Corse.

Reporting in regarding the recent meeting with Michel of the |CoM Maquis, to which myself and General Logarus were present.

The Maquis wish to construct a facility in Rousillion, but they have yet to aquire permission to construct this facility. Once they have the permission from the Council, they would like us to assist in supplies and possibly construction.
General Logarus and I have both been shown the proposed location for the site and the matter is now on hold, pending the CoM's official construction request to the Council. I have set the Tau-Transmission interceptor to scan for such an event and will wait to see what happens; This could, however, prove most profitable for us.

Fortune favor us all.
Commandant Arek Maxim

Recent Events
==========
[Image: 2ut6npg.jpg]
Salut, Unione Corse

Gunboat
While we have not yet finalized our decisions regarding our own gunboat design, I have purchased a Gallic Brigand Asco.
It works well for its 90% power, and has served us well so far.
Its name is [UC]-UCN-Vixxeon.

Colonial Remnant
About a month ago, we came into contact with a Colonial named Anaximander. Interested in forming a good relationship, I granted them docking access to our stations, and he made a report.
Since then, we have not heard from the Colonials until today, in Dauphine.
Apparently, their communications under this new regime have not yet been sorted out, and they were going to shoot me for being LaBrise.
After informing them of our change in administration, they were most understanding. I told them about my talk with Anaximader, and while they remained suspicious, they decided against blowing me away...
They presented me with diplomatic communication codes, so I could send a message to their president.
I will have that message finished when I am done with this.

[Image: cjn13.png]
Bonjour, Corse

Colonial Republic
In the past week we came to a profitable agreement with the Colonials.
Treat them nicely, for they are our allies now.

Pirating
If you encounter a Gallic Corporation vessel representing its primary fleet, take an image of its name and ID tag, and send it to me over the Sky - P3 comms network. I will then send the images to the Colonials, and they will pay us for their destruction -- like a bounty.

Gambling Night (Click)
This event that I started should bring us more revenue, if people come. For that reason, I have opened the event up to IMG, Gallic Junkers, and Freelancers.

Miscellaneous
Due to recent activity and our new alliance, our zone of influence and operation has been expanded.
I will soon send an application to the Council bounty board, I will post again if it goes well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8