Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Heavy Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Standard-IND-AntiHack-Protocol**

*****INCOMING TRANSMISSION*****

COMM ID: Jesus Malverde
ACCESS ID: 1188-420-81-001
DESTINATION: Samura Heavy Industries-Head Quarters

...Konichiwa and salutations fine people of Samura Heavy Industries. My name is Jesus Malverde, and I am interested in Samura providing me with a site assesment for a little "Hacienda" I plan on building in the Oita system. We would need gravitational, ship clearance and radioacitvie hazard studies done prior to investing in the build.

The coordinates are as follows:

-13045 971 310 54
Orient -11 28 -3

This location is between Renzu Shipyards and WallStreet Station in the Oita system and is approximately 1.5k above the Sakurajima Moon. Please advise me at your earliest convinience as to the cost and time need to complete these studies.

While we have contacted other space developement companies with the same offer, we have had no movement on the project. Keep in mind, our pockets deep enough to expedite things with a little incentive if your work load is backed up. We have set aside 50million credits to help expedite this phase of the undertaking.

Jesus Malverde
WallStreet Station-Oita

***Transmision Terminated***
[Image: Okada2Top.png]
Konnichiwa Mr. Malverde-san.

As we speak, Samura is currently conducting field studies of the area of which you mentioned.
We have estimated a quote for you at approximately forty five million credits for this field study, while the cost may be slightly cheaper than this, our quoted price is the maximum you would have to pay.

We shall get back to you with our analysis as soon as is reasonably possible, if you would like us to proceed.
Expect all results within twenty four hours of your acceptance of our offer.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

ACCESS ID: 1188-420-81-004
COMM ID: Okada Kazuya.

Oai dekite ureshii desu estemed Kazuya-San. We greatly appreciate your response in this matter, and would like you to proceed with the requested studies. Please be aware that our main area of concern, apart from any gravitational anomolies cuased by the moon Sakurajima, are to make sure that the proposed site has ample clearance of both the Renzu Shipyard and WallStreet Station docking facilities.

For your prompt attention to this matter I will make a personal donation of 20 million credits to your personal retirement fund, as well as pay the stipulated price for the studies to your coorporate offices.

Es Bueno to make new business aquaintances Kazuya-San. Koketsu ni irazunba koji wo ezu.

Saludos,
Jesus Malverde
WallStreet Station-Oita

[Image: Okada2Top.png]
Konbanwa Mr. Malverde-san.

I am glad to be releasing for your benefit the results of Samura's field study of the location you requested.
The information is contained in the attachment below for your convenience.

The cost of all undertakings has come to a grand total of forty two million, three hundred thousand credits (42,300,000).
This can be transferred to the following account.
Samura|-Shinjuku

We here at Samura Omotai Zaibatsu hope you are satisfied with the level of service and look forward to your continued patronage.

Disclaimer:
  • This study has a set period of six standard months from the time of delivery, if no station construction has been started in this time, a new survey will have to be carried out.
  • Any structures that are added to the local area or increased traffic flow after this survey has been carried out, will adversely affect this survey's accuracy.

• Samura Omotai Zaibatsu take no responsibility for any damages caused by misuse of information contained in this report.
Attachment:

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

ACCESS ID: 1188-420-81-005
COMM ID: Okada Kazuya.

Ohayou gozaimasu Kazuya-san. We have recieved your report and have transferred payment to the requested account. We are pleased with its findings. We may need your expertise in the near future, once construction is ready to begin.

Arigatou, Kazuya-san

Saludos,
Jesus Malverde
WallStreet Station-Oita