Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO:Bretonia's Commerce Control Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vatman1-RS.png]

Greetings,gentlemen.
My name is Will Willams.
I'm planning on constructing a base in Bretonia.
I am aware of the current situation and laws,of course,
If such a project is possible I would like to get all the permits for this task.
I would like to get a list of your requirements so I can fulfil them.

[Image: vatman-2RS.png]
To: Will Willams.
From: Arthur Harper, Bretonian Commission of Modular Base Construction and Maintenance (BCM₂)
RE: Permits.
[Image: BretoniaFlagPS2.png]
BCM₂ is responsible for vetting potential stations which are applying for legal status. In order to apply for this status, several conditions must be met, and types of information provided. Before proceeding further with your application, I would suggest re-reading the Bretonian charter of interstellar law.

Within the charter, Chapters One and Five will be most relevant; Chapter One details the status of various entities within the Realm of Bretonia. Chapter Five details all legislation pertinant to the construction and maintenance of modular installations. Should you find our laws and registration protocols agreeable, we will require the following information (as detailed by clause 5.2).
  • The owner must not belong to an entity considered Hostile or Unfriendly to the Kingdom of Bretonia (see: 1.4, 1.5 - Definition of Entities).
  • The location and name of the base must be explicitly detailed (can be broadcast privately for the sake of confidentiality).
  • The base'€™s intended purpose and duties must be explained.
  • Entities to be permitted docking rights must be listed.
  • A 50,000,000 credit deposit must be filed with the QCG|HMS-Victory (subtracted from zoning costs).
Upon the following information and funds being submitted, the War Cabinet will receive your case. Their verdict will be delivered shortly after that. From there, you will be required to pay the registration and zoning fees (with the initial deposit subtracted from the overall cost). Upon the finalisation of all of the above, your base will be officially recognised as a legitimate Bretonian operation.

All funds are to be transferred to the QCG|HMS-Victory.

In service to the Realm
Harper.
<div align="center][Image: vatman1-RS.png]

Greetings,gentlemen.
Money have been sent.
[Image: money-1.png]
Here's my identification.
[Image: th_reps-1.png]
The base is planned to be a production facility.
Here's some details:
Base Level:Three
Factory Modules:
Storage Module
Cloaking Factory
Docking Module Factory
Shield Generator
Four Weapon Platforms
Weapon platform or storage module,depending on futher decisions.

Docking Rights will be given to the following organisations:
  • BHG|
  • APM-
  • BAF|
  • BPA)
  • BIS
  • Tali.Corp| (Small time IMG contractors)
Docking Rights will be given to these independent ships:
The following have been contactred to help construct and maintain the base.
  • Khan.Omurtag,Freelancer Prison Liner
  • BDD-Lambda-13 (The Base Deployment drone that will be used)
If the base is a go,Tali Corporation will secure permitts to handle restricted goods within Bretonia.
The base's name will be Blackpool Production Facility.
We would like to contruct it in orbit of planet Jersey,Manchester.
It will be on the far end of the planet,in order to keep the way between the trade lanes clean.
To: Will Willams, Blackpool Production Facility.
From: Arthur Harper, Bretonian Commission of Modular Base Construction and Maintenance (BCM₂)
RE: Permits.
BCM₂ sees no real reason to prevent your application at this point. We would however like a little more information regarding your own affiliation - from your listed contractors, I can see you have ties with the IMG and BHG. Upon this information being provided, your installation will be discussed by the War Cabinet.

In the case of a positive verdict, you will be required to pay the registration and zoning fee associated with station authorisation and construction. In your case, this would be for Zone 2 core system: 300,000,000 credits. The deposit you have already wired is subtracted from your sum total, requiring you to pay only 250,000,000 credits.

In service to the Realm
Harper.

You want to know more about me?
Fair enough.
My name,you already know.
I work for the Bounty Hunters Guild,that,you also know.
My previous assignment was Chief Engineer on a Core warship.
However,I have been chosen to construct and maintain a production facility.
I take my orders directly from Guildmaster "C Jack".
I have no criminal past,I'm not a wanted man throughout the Colonies and no,I'm not a communist.
And that's about it.

To: Will Willams, Blackpool Production Facility.
RE: Authorization.
Well sir, the War Cabinet has voted in favour of authorizing your installation. Due to this, you will be free to initiate construction following the payment of the remaining required 250,000,000 credits. Your request for weapon platforms is also hereby approved.

Despite this, one stipulation was made by Prime Minister Maloney - "should the term 'Jersey Shore' ever be used in relation to the place, even in jest, I shall jolly well be placing my personal seal on the demolition order". That aside, you should be fine.

In service to the Realm
Harper.

Money wired:
[Image: 250mills.png]
The project has been started.

Hello again,Mr.Harper.
As you may have noticed,the owners of the base have been changed.
Howeever,it is still a Bounty Hunter installation and my new employers would very much keep it that way.
Now,to the point.
I would like to ask if it's possible to modify the original license abit.
We want to add Two more storage modules,for a total of three.
We would also like to add two more weapon platforms,for a total of six.
To support those modules,the base's core level will also be upgraded to level 4.
If there's any additional fees,we will provide credits.

Resending.