Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Office of Naval Intelligence, Eyes Only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Tahoma]
[Image: KAXJZ.png]

[color=#339999]

My name is Robert Surcouf. You have no doubt heard of my exploits in the borderworlds and in Bretonia space hunting and pillaging the various Sirians who stand in the way of our grand Kingdom. Now then, as you've probably heard, there have been certain malicious actions that have been taking place under our very noses in our Core and Borderworld space. To re-iterate, we lost not one but two manufacturing bases in the recent weeks. Our investigations team can only do so much, however, but we came to the conclusion that certain Saboteurs from one of the other Gallic company's seems to be having a hay-day with our material assets. Billions of credits from out bank accounts merely disappeared into the neural net. Along with this, we've noticed that our barge has...I regret to say... gone missing. I can only think of one thing that sums up these heavy allegations, and I dare not even whisper it unless I am accusing those bastard Councilmen and their "Democracy."

Treason.

We have no idea the motives for someone, on our own soil, as to why they would want to attempt to sabotage the trade network of our entire house by hitting the largest shipping company. Now, our reserve fleets and pension plans were unharmed, and those in retirement are staying just where they need to be... but losing billions of credits in what seemed overnight can take its toll. We estimate it will take a total of three months to fully recoup the credit-lossage and two months afterwards at least to make up the manufacturing deficit that this has caused. I am not telling you the war-machine will be stopped by some dastardly deeds, quite the opposite. Our quotas will be met, albeit not ahead of schedule as they usually are. Until a definitive suspect is involved, security around Ile-de-France Shipping stations is being tripled for the next two week period. Afterward we will be sizing down and only having the security doubled for the next few months until the culprit is found. Any aid the Office of Naval Intelligence can offer is greatly appreciated.

[Image: transmissionclosed.png]

CommID: Commodore Lelouch D'Aramis
Encryption Code: TREBUTCHET
Openning Video Channel...
[Image: 9roghx.png]

<Message Begin>

I am the Directeur of the Office of Naval Intelligence, Commodore D'Aramis.
This...situation has caused the war effort to slow. It cannot slow. This setback, does not weigh on Ile-De-France shipping. No, it will weigh on the culprits.

The Office will dispatch all we can. And, when we have them, I will, ah, pull some strings. Play the culprits a song.

Maybe from a swan.

Signed,

Lelouch D'Aramis,
Colonel, Directeur of the Office of Naval Intelligence
Advisor of the Grande Marechal

>>>END<<<