Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Colonial Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
******Incoming transmission******
******Encryption: High******
******Topic: Base Construction Permission Request******

* man in an old Zoner uniform is seen on screen Short scruffy brown hair and piercing blue eyes he looks at the camera*

Good after noon my name is Eric Micheals im a freelancer and ive decided barrier gates not what i want and i want to make Cash and barrier gates only taking it so me and some friends have come together and decided to fund a little ... Project here in Coronado we are going to build a base and we wish it not destroyed so knowing your Complete control of this system and your wish to keep this place a clean and lawful area i was hoping if we were to make this base in your presence with your confirmation you would be ok any rules set aside by you about this base would be put into effect i hope with the exchange of its protection.....

that is all sirs i eagerly await your response

Eric out

******signal lost******

[Image: rconnorsalt2.png]

Good Evening, Mr. Michaels.

The subject of independent stations within Colonial space has been a topic of much discussion within the New Parliament. We understand that they could become grave risks to the Republic's internal security.

I want to make it very clear that while we wish to see independent station masters thrive, we do not wish to be the bearers of trojan horses. I'm sure you understand.

We have decided to approve your station construction, provided you agree to certain terms. These terms are binding, and any breaking of them will have dire consequences for you.

To begin construction in Colonial Space, a fee of 50 Million Sirian Credits is to be deposited to CR|-Treasury, before construction is allowed to begin. Failure to render the fee in its entirety, will label your station construction as a rogue and unsanctioned act, and as such, will be removed by force.

Second, your station must be open to all CR| tagged military vessels, for docking and resupplying as needed. Barring of our military from your station will be seen as hostile.

Third, the docking of any Outcast or Gallic vessel is strictly prohibited, and if any such vessels are found, your station will be given 24 hours to be evacuated, and then it will be destroyed. If any vessels bearing Cardamine, or Slaves, are found docking, or on-board your station, the same will happen. In short, if this station becomes a launching point for the enemies of the Colonial Republic, it will be removed by all means within our power.

You are free to work out trade details with the Colonial Republic, to supply your station, assuming you meet all terms above for continued operation. The trading ships of the Republic would be happy to work out a supply contract, assuming there is profit to be made - I will let you handle all the details.

If for any reason, your station falls into disrepair, or your endeavor fails, your fee deposit of fifty million credits will be refunded to you.

If these terms meet your satisfaction, then simply wire the payment to the Treasury, and begin construction. We wish you a prosperous venture.

Richard Connors
President
- of the -
Colonial Republic
******Topic:RE: Base Construction Permission Request******

Greetings sir, i am Honored to have the President respond to such a petty request but that is beside the point. Personaly , I agree with you Slaves and Cardimine were to be banned from our installation before you said so also i have bad blood with the GRN and Outcast. I will like to let you know that we did ambush attack and take a Gallic Train with the call sign "Train.De.Glace" it has no affiliation though to allow us to get certain materials we kept the old pilots IDF shipping ID so this ship will be the only Gallic vessel on board the station Ever how ever if you object to this i can have to docked else were. Also the 50 million credits isn't a problem and will be sent shortly.

I hope all goes well.

Eric out

******signal lost******
******Topic:RE: Base Construction Permission Request******

Payed