Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Jumping Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming transmission***
To: The Jumping Zoners
[Image: WoL.png]

Hola senores. We have a business offer which may interest you. Jamm jump kind of offer *he smiles*. We need a delivery to our base, and we are ready to pay good money for it. Here is the list of what we require:

Industrial Materials: 99600
Super Alloys: 49800
Polymers: 24900
Xenobiotic Filters: 24900

We are ready to pay you 800 millions credits for the delivery of these goods, as well as provide you funds to load your jump horses, sheeps or whales with h-fuel every time they deliver us the cargo listed above.

We are looking forward to do business with you, caballeros.

*Alonso inclines his head and the transmission signal fades away*

***Transmission terminated***
[Image: JZ_3.png]

Comm ID: Black Whale
Subject: Deliver of Goods
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH

Greetings, Captain. Teodoro. My name is Andrew Allerton, I am the public relations manager and jump regulator of the JZ. I must apologize about the horrible delay with the reply, it seems that the previous one did not go through ((//forgot to press Add Reply)).

We are glad to hear that the Outcast Nation has taken interest in our services and we are also glad, that you are willing to supply our ships with the necessary goods for the jump.

We already made sure, that the Valetta Shipyard has enough fuel to supply our jumps, so there should be no issues with the jumps themselves.

However, we will need to ask you to arrange the necessary permissions for the 101st for our Jumper: a Carrier class vessel to safely enter Omicron Alpha. The JZ respect the laws of the Outcast Nation and would rather avoid any legal issues.

The permission should be posted by the 101st in this same transmission.

Tell us what you think.

~Signed
Andrew Allerton
Public Relations Manager
Jumping Zoners