Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Aine Moore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: commslinktitanium2.png]

*She nods her head in greetings*

Governor Moore.

*Grabs the camera*

Lady Silver instructed me to take care of your contract personally, swiftly and quietly.
For now, i have apprehended the subject, and now is under restraints, per your request.

*Turns the camera around*
[Image: tumblr_lft4bjw4bN1qf7r5lo1_500.gif]

By your contract guidelines, now i must ask..
What shall i do with the target?

Regards,
Reaver Merc. Co. Security Chief,
Daniela Derringer, Titanium.

[Image: commslinkend.png]
[Image: amooretopki.png]

Ahhhh, lovely! Excellent work Titanium!

My preference would be for him to be bought to me in Londonderry, to my private quarters and spend some days with him. I do realize that time is limited however. As we Mollys come from miner stock, what say we give that BIS agent some real feeling for being a miner.

Find by whatever means necessary a hegemon mining ship. In the engine room you'll find the heat transfer induction coil assembly. It's pyramid shaped and about three feet long, Secure the agent so that the smaller end is inserted, well, you know where. Set the ship towards new london on impulse speed, when it's within 20k of new london, remote activate the cruise engines. The induction unit will piston forward of course and skewer him before the heat from the unit turns him into an extra crispy treat for the BIS.

She pauses

Hmmm, I do love to hear them scream. Set the ship to broadcast his screams on all Bretonian emergency channels. Of course, to prevent rescue, have the ship filled with Hfuel and explosives to proximity destruct if a ship comes within 1.2k.

Send the video and let me know the account I should transfer the credits to upon completion.

Aine

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]
[Image: commslinktitanium2.png]

*She nods her head in greetings*

Governor Moore. It is done.

Hegemon with BMM IFF transponder and papers now follow to Planet New London.
It will hit the 20k barrier in three minutes.
Bretonia wide Emergency Channels are set up.

Money was received.

A pleasure doing business.

Regards,
Reaver Merc. Co. Security Chief,
Daniela Derringer, Titanium.

[Image: commslinkend.png]