Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Administrator of Ames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*************************[color=#33FFFF]Incoming Transmission*************************
[Image: Texas1.png]
[font=agency fb]COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Lt Cmdr Remus Sius/[LN]-LNS-MacArthur
SUBJECT: Unwanted guest
ENCRYPTION: L33T
PRIORITY: Urgent

Good day,
I must express our dislike of criminals docking at your base. This one is very special....

Identification: <.>

[Image: freelancer2012062320122.png]

It appears your docking crew has harbored an enemy of Liberty. This is not good.... not good at all. So if you could expel this person from your base, it would make our lives and yours too, much easier.

Or better yet, take him into custody and we'll take him to a nice and comfy room with nice little iron bars to keep those pesky creatures out. Of course, this will come with a nice reward.

The choice is [color=#FFFF66]yours.
For Freedom and Justice,
[font=Palatino Linotype]Lieutenant Commander Remus Sius
[font=System]******************[color=#CC0000]Transmission Terminated*******************
[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]

[Image: newcomra2n.png]

Topic: RM

To : Remus Sius

Greeting Mr Remus Sius,

Thanks to forward us this intel, it's not the first time I see this kind of ship.
However I need to know if this one come from liberty.
Because as you know it's an independant system, so Kusari have also his word on it.
If the Rheinlander was there for a kusari diplomatic mission that will bring other problem.
Just forward me a proof about that he comes from liberty and I will maybe do something.

Maybe yes, because in this treaty : Treaty of Bethlehem, Nobody can force me to expel people. But we will see since Rheinland is far, that will not be a problem to expel him. Expect if the Kusari part.

Sincerely Edward Malrone.

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]
*************************[color=#33FFFF]Incoming Transmission*************************
[Image: Texas1.png]
[font=agency fb]COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Lt Cmdr Remus Sius/[LN]-LNS-MacArthur
SUBJECT: Unwanted guest
ENCRYPTION: L33T
PRIORITY: Urgent

Good day,
Ah yes... that Treaty... I almost forgot that one... Thank you for reminding me. I will upload two pictures. Both taken after the other, the second one shows our location on the nav map. It should provide you with a clear evidence that it came from Liberty.

Exhibit A: <.>
Exhibit B: [color=#FFFFFF]<.>

Hope this clears things.
For Freedom and Justice,
[font=Palatino Linotype]Lieutenant Commander Remus Sius
[font=System]******************[color=#CC0000]Transmission Terminated*******************
[font=System]
*************************[color=#33FFFF]Resending Transmission*************************
[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]

[Image: newcomra2n.png]

Topic: RM

To : Remus Sius

Greeting Mr Remus Sius,

That was the proof I needed.
Concerning it. Since it's have to be a common agreement among zoner to banish a people from all freeport, and since this one doesn't harm any zoner, I can only do one thing.
If our security wing pick him we will expel it. And if you find him again running to freeport,
contact the Ames communication crew. They will give you the wolf back in a cage ready for the zoo.

I'll also ask Rheinland to not use Ames as a spy nest.

Sincerely Edward Malrone.

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]