Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OS&C| Captain/Pilot Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: OSC-bannerv2.png]

All our employee's must from time to time give reports here in this data file from time to time. Preferable every week, however every month is acceptable.
Report file: 101
Notifications to: All CEO's
Author: Kim Allen

Having been requested at the main offices on Hawaii for a while I have not been operating either the Brilliance of Sirius or the Celestial. However this has given me time to scratch the surface of reports that are on my desk.

Our operations are running at a good reasonable amount of inefficiency. But, we have missed several shipments for supplies and have had some unexpected holiday makers request some trips from various locations.
Firstly, the supply contingents that are overdue are 4000 units of water and 4000 units of oxygen to both the
Mackinac and the Hawaii. This information is passed on to the Logistical department as I report it. Each shipment holds a reward of 5 Million credits to the captains whom ship them.
Secondly, we have holiday makers on planet Denver wishing to head to Planet Baden Baden. Unknown amount and unknown wealth. 2000 VIP's are stuck somewhere in Rheinland. Our information on them was sketchy and didn't include any information. Though they need to arrive at the Mackinac. Liner Captains will need to locate these VIP's before taking them to their destination.
Liners and their crews will be rewarded with a grand total of 10 million for these being completed.

I myself have been very busy. We have upcoming a meeting on Curacao with signatories of the Curacao treaty. I hope that our Greyhound CEO will be able to attend. Meeting details have been sent to you already from Andrew Bellingham, whom will also be attending representing our overall interests in the area.
Hopefully in the meeting Bretonia will wise up and act like adults for once. I personnally handled all the details for securing the secluded island for Mr Bellingham, and each delegate has ample space for themselves as well as a few bodyguards. Our own security teams will also be present taken from Curacao's own teams and myself.

I am looking forward to this meeting to update the treaty.

End report

//Template
Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][b][indent]Report file: number bigger then the last report
Notifications to: (All, CEO's or specific persons)
Author: authors name in full[/indent][/b][/color]

[color=#66FFFF][b]message report[/b][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][b][indent]End report[/indent][/b][/color]
Report file: 112
Notifications to: All CEO's
Author: Ernst Geisshardt

I myself have been busy with preparations for the Curacao treaty. Most of the shipments to Curacao are for the treaty. Mainly luxury food items and other amenities required for the treaty itself such as new furnishings.

I have already straightened out the basic draft for the treaty. The conference will be held in the Hallaton building's main conference room. Security will be tightened as a new shipment of the latest lethal and non-lethal weaponry from Detroit Munitions will be arriving. Heavy security personnel will be deployed at key areas around and inside the building itself. Naturally, the delegates are obliged to have their own guards on standby as well.

An additional point to note, there has been a shortage in the supply of Kusarian food items, specifically rice. Should the delegates wish to have any rice item on the menu, only top quality rice will suffice. Currently, our supply fleet has been held up shipping in seafood from Cambridge and highland wine from Stuttgart, as such it will take a while for a hauler to be open for this job. A shipment of 2000 units of high-grade Kyushu rice needs to reach Planet Curacao. A 3 million credits reward will be given out to somebody who can make the shipment.

End report
***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID:CPT.Adam.Jensen (The Captain of the Costa Serena)
Subject:Report of Trip

Greetings CEOs and employees of the OS&C:

I would like to Report of my Cruise Trips :

1st Trip.Some High Class VIPs In Amouri Station Called for a Liner to Transport them to Curacao

We left From there and Flew to New Tokyo then Shikoku ----> Galileo -----> Colorado ----->New York

In New York I landed on Planet Manhattan for refueling and resupplying

Then Left New York To California Then to Cortez

1st Trip results:

1.Success

2.No pirates Interrupted the Trip

3.All VIPs arrived safely to the Destination

No Visual Data available

2nd Trip.i met on Planet Curacao 2 Pilots a Liner Commander (Antroxu) and a Yacht Commander (S.S.Tipton)

i asked them about their Trips ,and it seemed that they were Heading my way

Some Tourists wanted to make a Cruise in Rheinland ,so we took them in the Trip ,Beginning from Cortez

we went to California----->New York

on the Trade lane from California Gate a Pirate with Birgdine IFF and Freelancer ID disrupted us ,the Liner and the Yacht made it to west point

we called for LN Supports ,Thanks for the LN and an LSF Agent i made it to Westpoint,i informed the Passengers that there is nothing Dangerous

so we continued our Trip to Rheinland ----> Texas -----> Bering ------>Hamburg

In hamburg we stopped for refueling and resupplying

then we continued to New Berlin we made a small tour in New Berlin ----->We advised the Tourists to visit Augsburg Orbital Colony

so they accepted and went there

There the Luxury Cruise Trip Ended with my 2 fellows

Trip Results:

1st.Success

2nd.all tourists arrived the Destination safely

No Visual Data

***End Of Transmission***

OORP:

I don't know why i can't put my Gun Cams
Report file: 118
Notifications to: CEO's
Author: Rubén Zapico García

After the conversion of the ship in its passenger configuration in the Yokohama Shipyard after a scientific journey, I went to the Mackinac to pick up a group of VIP's and other passengers who wanted to go to Shasta Orbital Skyhook.

Side alongside the Mackinac

I crossed Kusari without incident, and passengers were very pleased with the comfort of the journey, admiring the beautiful view over the Space Observation Room and enjoying the entertainment on board, especially theatrical performances of the group "Shadows of Sirius". When we reached Baffin began a religious act in the Space Observation Room, and then I remained moored to Shasta to make the necessary maintenance for our next trip.

Planet Kyushu by our stern
Approaching Shasta, religious act in progress
Moored at Shasta

Personal opinions: Many religious people come to Shasta, and our ships are not fully adapted to their needs. Should be studied a new internal structure of some of our ships adapted to this particular group.

End report
Report file: 124
Notifications to: CEO's
Author: Rubén Zapico García

The multipurpose feature of the Antroxu has drawn renewed attention to Cryer Pharmaceuticals, retaining the services of the same for a biological research trip in search of new drugs. Although its fleet of research vessels is not insignificant, the large size of Antroxu and its capacity to accommodate large laboratories on board makes of it a desirable option for some jobs.

The first stop of the travel was in Oder Shipyard, to change the ship's configuration to the Configuration-B.

Transformation of the ship to scientific configuration

Then I went to Atka to pick up the Cryer scientists

Moored at Atka

The scientists intend was releasing various biological probes at various locations in Rheinland and Liberty. To do this I requested permission from the authorities, the rheinlander authorities had no objection.

Requestin permission at Fulda

After the bureaucratic formalities, I went to the destinations listed in the contract with Cryer for the Rheinland Space.

Launching probes in Heidelberg, North Pole
Launching probes in Hannover, North Pole over Vierlande Prison

After finishing work in Rheinland I went, on orders of the Rheinland Military, to Battleship Westfalen for inspection before proceeding to Liberty. There was no incident, everything was in order.

Side alongside the Westfalen

Already in Liberty, I went to Mississippi to apply for permission to continue the work. Again there was no problem.

Side alongside the Mississippi

The latter points to launch probes were the Pequena Negra, in Texas, and the planet Sayre, in Pennsylvania. Although the radiation was high in the Pequena Negra, the new anti-radiation panels were very effective and there were only minor faults in some sensors less protected, while the hull integrity is always maintained at levels well above the minimum safety range.

Launching probes at Pequena Negra, in the upper side of the cloud
Launching probes in Sayre, to the northern tropic of the planet

Finally I went to Willard Research Station to let scientists there, after which I went to Baltimore to change the ship back to its configuration-A (passengers configuration).

Moored in Willard, end of the travel
Stationed in Baltimore for transformation, crew dispatched to Manhattan for a two-day break

Personal opinions: Cryer staff was very pleased with the professionalism of my crew, and with their technical knowledge throughout the scientific material used. The main responsibility of the scientific expedition have assured me that they will return to use our services soon.

End report

Report file: 137
Notifications to: All
Author: Ayumi Hinode

Dear CEO's,
Dear OS&C personal,

it is my duty to inform you that my vessels (the "Kamigami no tera" and the "Tengoku-Geto") are currently NOT AVAILABLE for service as they're undergoing scheduled maintanence and upgrades.
Both vessels have successfully been docked in New York at Baltimore Shipyard for this services. The maintanance office at Baltimore said the work will be done within the next two weeks but should there be any shortage in needed parts it might extend the duration.
For this period of time both vessels can't accept any tours distributed by the company nor will they do the regular scheduled flights from Cortez to Nagano. Should there be any need for transportation I hope one of our other liners in service could do those cruises for us.

I'll report back as soon as the vessels are cleared for departure by the Baltimore crew.

Sayonara

Captain Ayumi Hinode

End report

//ooc: The reason for this break is my laptop which has to be repaired. I'll check forums via phone so you can contact me via PM here.
[Image: admiral-halsey.png]

Executive Officer Dering reporting.
Empress of Sirius due to some technical and security issues was being rebuild and modified for last few months. I am glad to report that Empress is ready to get back to work. I made few test runs with Economy Class passangers just to be sure if Libertonian engineers didn't mess anything up but it seems everything works just as new. I will return to my normal work at once.

Current routs and tours :
1.Planet Cambridge -> New Berlin -> New York -> Planet Cambridge
2.Omega 50 -> Nagano -> Colorado -> Omega 50
I am quite flexible if it comes to my passangers and I am modifying those routs as need comes. It's good to be back.

Dering out.
Report file: 284
Notifications to: All
Author: Ayumi Hinode

Dear CEO's,
Dear OS&C personal,

as of today I'm hereby resigning my employment with Orbital Spa and Cruise.
I'd like to thank everybody in the company for the support and hospitality that has been shown towards my crew and I.

It has been an honor to keep the banner of OS&C| waving where ever the Kamigami no tera was present. May the spirits will hold their guiding hands around you and your crews.

Sayonara

Ayumi Hinode

End report
Report file: 291
Notifications to: CEOs
Author: Melanie Tyler

I'm a little overdue getting the news to you so, sorry about that. I honestly didn't expect human resources to be so quick in arranging accommodation on New London, so I've been snowed under organizing myself for the move.

You can pass my thanks on to whoever organizes the enrollment package, too. The accommodation's certainly better then I expected for a humble security officer, not that I'm complaining in the slightest. On the subject of security, my Touketsu is up and running and ready to go wherever it's needed, pending a few final flight tests.

I'll keep you informed.

End report
Pages: 1 2