Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Rheinland Military, Rheinland Police and any related Rheinland Authorities.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ofyrtu.jpg]
Nationality: Half Kusari, Half Rheinlander
Faction: Samura Industries
Ship name: Samura|-Abukuma
Ship type: Ryujin Kusari train

Current Location: Elbich Mining Facility

Konnichiwa / Guten tag Esteemed Military Command,

I witnessed something strange again so I took a guncam shot for you, Found out there was a Zoner Carrier at elbich mining facility when I was on the way there with a load of basic alloys (hoping to find some Kruger / DHC Miner to get some ore to take back to kusari) The Carrier was silent, didn't open communications with me and was just sitting next to the base, cargo was filled with armor upgrades, guns, scanners that sort of thing just some general equipment. I didn't bother to open hails with the ship due to the possible hostile nature of the vessel (my IFF deemed it to be a foe for some reason or another)
Attached below I have the gun cam shot of the vessel showing elbich in the background.

Guncam shot

I hope this helps in some sort of way, have a good day.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Saruwatari Inikitami
..::Incomming Transmission::..

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: renatebommel.gif]
PRIORITY: [color=#FFFF00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Obt. Renate Bommel
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: Just some intel

Sehr geehrter Herr Inikitami,

at first let me zank you for sending zat message regarding Rheinlands security to ze Rheinland Authorities and ze Rheinland Bundespolizei.
Ze respective Zoner ship is not listed in any source I have. But because it could still be a misunderstanding,
I've waited now one day, from receiving your transmission, in hope zere would be an answer from ze Rheinwehr.

However I assure, if zere shouldn't be one within ze next days in zat channel, ze required actions will be taken.

Vielen Dank again and a schönen Tag.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Oberst Renate Bommel
Rheinland Bundespolizei

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-JK-13-37-H
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: nMGnc.png]
[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Major Niklas Keller, Rheinland Militär Oberkommando

Guten tag.

First I'll thank you for this transmission and your continuing will to improve the security in Rheinland, Ausländer.

Secondly, the Zoner Warship in question does not have any sort of permission from the Rheinwher to stay, or even enter Rheinland. From Oberst Bommels answer, I see that the Polizei also has no idea who this individual is. The Law in Rheinland regarding foreign Warships is clear. Namely, they will be kept out, be it by agreement or force. Zoner Warships are no exception. If they want neutrality, they shouldn't even build them.

If you come across another case like this mein Herr, feel free to inform us again.

Auf wiedersehen.

Signed,

Major Niklas Keller
Rheinland Militär Oberkommando

Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=