Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Rheinland Federal Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
Comm ID: Congressman Richard van Pelt

Sirs, I come to you as the Rheinland representative of the Junker's Congress to talk about registering our various Barge-class vessels. We have not heard back from you regarding our last attempt to register these vessels as of yet.

These vessels are used to transport large amounts of goods to our various stations in Rheinland, Bretonia and several independent systems. They are unarmed, do not utilize your trade lane systems, and so pose little threat to your economic infrastructure and homeland security. In fact, I would say they benefit your various corporations greatly, with the amount of credits being injected into your economy with each transaction.

I believe that we got off to the wrong foot with these vessels, with the various paperwork having been buried, though I am sure individuals such as yourselves understand how this happens. After all, our previous application for these vessels was lost, was it not?

Sirs, what can the Junkers' Congress do to rectify our misunderstandings, and continue our peaceful trades legally?

~Richard van Pelt

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: fritzschulz.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Oberst Fritz Schulz
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: Barge Registration
[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrter Herr van Pelt,

your application was not lost.
I asked for the exact route within Rheinland and you didn't response.
If you still want to register these or other Barges,
you should (as you were told to) proceed with that registration.

Mit freundlichem Gruße

Oberst Fritz Schulz
Rheinland Bundespolizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]