Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Queen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming transmission***
***Encryption: None***

Queen Carina, its me Benjamin Cohen of the Sirius Revolutionary Front. I would like to make a request, Could you please contact the Liberty President and assure him that my Lynx is in no way a threat to Liberty and that you trust me.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Cohen

***Transmission Lost***
To: Benjamin Cohen.
RE: Message for her Royal Majesty.
[Image: BretoniaFlagPS2.png]
Good day to you Mr/Mrs/Ms [Benjamin Cohen]. Thank you for your communication to the Royal Residence. Due to the fact that the Royal Residence has received [1,345,098,457,234] neural net messages within the last 24 hours, Royal Communications will hold your transmission within our care until the reigning Monarch can spare the time to respond.

Due to the large volume of messages, your communication has been ranked [102,496,239,193,123,000,456] in priority and will receive an official response by a Crown authorised agency within [475 years] should current projections hold true. Your message matters to Royal Communications, and we thank you on behalf of Her Royal Majesty for your time. Please hold.

Yours sincerely
Royal Communcations